A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[M] In The Dead Of Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elleon

[M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Elleon gave a loud gasped moan as Garen began to move, his legs hooked themselves around the man's hips as he pressed himself closer to the Necromancer.

He leaned up, searching for him mouth as he pressed more kisses to them before kissing down his neck, his tongue lapping out to taste his salty skin.

Garen's flesh still tasted strange, though not as bad as it had been before he started to make the man bathe himself.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:03 pm

One of Garen's hands curled around the boy's thigh, holding him in place as his hips began rocking at a more rhythmic pace.

The man purred against Elle's lips.

Garen hadn't bathed since the boy had chewed him out. Garen just didn't see the point in bathing.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 pm

Garen would have to bathe more, there were other things he wanted to do to the man, experiences he wanted and he wanted to be able to do them without the horrible taste of grime on his tongue.

Elle tried to move with him, his hips moving with each thrust of Garen's hips.

His member rubbed up against the man's exposed pelvis with each little thrust, those two feeling mixed together made him moan a little louder as he grasped onto the man.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:17 pm

If Elle bothered him about it enough, Garen probably would cave and start bathing a little more regularly.

Probably.

...Possibly.

Probably not.

Garen groaned softly as he felt the boy's arousal against his pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 am

Elleon would just have to give the man incentives to clean himself properly, he was sure that if he got creative enough that he could come up with a way that would work well.

He moaned out the man's name breathily, Garen had worked him up so much and he was so new to these sensations that he knew he was not going to last long at all.

Already he could feel his body reacting to the stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:56 am

Elle's methods would have to be incredibly creative to get Garen to actually bathe properly.

The man just didn't understand the reason behind bathing often. It wasn't necessary. Who actually wanted to bathe more than once every few months?

The man groaned softly as he felt the boy's body around him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:05 am

Elleon could be persuasive when he needed to be and getting Garen to bathe so he would touch and taste the man without being grossed out was a must.

He moved a little faster in against the man, trying to prompt him to be more generous with his thrusts.

Now that Garen was letting him explore his sexuality, he was feeling a little needy and desperate.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:14 am

Garen didn’t want to hurt the boy. He wanted the boy to be able to walk without limping after this experience. In time, if the two of them did this again, Garen would be a little more adventurous with their play.

That was assuming that Elle would want to do this again. For all he knew the boy would realise how much of a terrible mistake he had made in being intimate with Garen and refuse to do it again. The man wouldn’t be surprised if that became the case.

The man’s lips sealed over the boy’s again in a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 am

That wasn't going to happen, Elleon didn't make mistakes like that, he wouldn't have tried to be intimate with the man unless he was sure it was what he wanted.

He could only lose his virginity once and he didn't want to throw something like that away.

Elle kissed him back, pressing up against him with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:26 am

Garen’s purrs were deep and loud as the boy underneath him pressed up against him eagerly.

One hand slid into the boy’s hair, gripping it as he deepened the kiss, demanding more from the boy. He wanted to feel all the boy had to give him. Everything. All the passion his little body could possibly give up to him.

The man’s tongue curled around the boy’s and gave it a little suck.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:48 am

Elleon moaned as he was pulled into the kiss, he pressed up into it, lapping his tongue against the other man's

His teeth and tongue worked against Garen's mouth eagerly, he liked all these kisses and having them only fueled what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 am

One hand slid between their bodies to stroke Elle's member gently.

The boy looked beautiful with his flushed cheeks, tousled hair and pale chest moving in soft pants.

He wanted to see him look more wild. His cheeks darker, his hair more messed up, his chest moving harder and faster.

Garen wanted Elle to be a total mess under his ministrations.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Elleon gave a moan as his arousal was stroked as he was thrust into.

This felt much better than rubbing up against his pelvis.

"Garen..."

He whined as he moved a little more desperately.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:21 pm

A little grin curled the man's lips as the boy whined his name.

That was the reaction he was looking for. That desperate need to be pleasured and pushed to his release. From what Garen could assume, his first release spurred on by a partner rather than his own hands.

He hoped he lived up to the boy's expectation of what laying with someone would feel like.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:00 pm

The longer Garen made the wait the more desperate he became, moving his body more eagerly as he was pumped and thrusted into.

Touching himself had never felt this good, Garen had taken the time to prep his body and he didn't feel any discomfort, only over-whelming pleasure that he wanted more of.

His breathing became a little harder as his arousal peaked higher.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:39 pm

The man's rough thumb rubbed against the head of the boy's arousal as the rocking of his hips sped up just a little.

He wanted to boy to come around him. He wanted to feel his body clench firmly around him as he cried out in sweet release.

Garen wasn't going to stop until he witnessed that.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:44 pm

Elleon's body trembled around the man, the lust coursing through him was more than he had ever experiences.

Everything the man did only served to further overwhelm him and drive him toward his release.

He moaned loudly as the head of his arousal was rubbed and he was thrust into faster. Even if he wanted to there was no way that he could hold out now, not after being toyed with for so long.

Elleon's breathing came in fast pants before he frozen, his eyes going wide as his body blessed him with something more powerful than he had expected.

He gripped onto Garen tightly as he cried out, a strong shudder running through him as he released into the man's hand, his body clenching and throbbing roughly as his release crashed down around him.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Garen gave a shivering groan as he felt the boy's entrance clench around him.

He continued to thrust into the boy, hand still moving, until the boy's body couldn't offer anything more. He wanted the boy to feel completely spent after this.

He wanted him to thoroughly enjoy the experience of laying with someone.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Elleon continued to offer up small moans and shivers as he rode out his release, his body offering up a little more until he was running dry.

Slowly his moans morphed into contented whines and whimpers, he lay beneath the man in a complete haze of lust and the afterglow of sex, his mouth gaping from the intensity of it all, a small amount of moister slipping from his mouth and down his chin.

It was obvious just by looking at the state of him that Elle couldn't possibly be any more sated than he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:55 pm

The man's arousal slowly slipped from Elle's body and he settled the boy back against the bed.

A deep shiver ran through him as his hand, wet with the Fae's release, curled around his arousal and began stroking firmly.

He hunched over a little, groaning as he pushed himself towards his release.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:59 pm

Elle gave a soft groan as Garen pulled out of him, his body clenched around the empty space, gaping a little as it tried to relax again.

His brows furrowed a little, unsure of why the man hadn't come inside of him, surely he couldn't have been that bad at it?

Regardless he reached up until he felt the brush of Garen's rough, stubble cheek in against his hand, leaning up he pressed another deep kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:07 pm

That wasn't the reason that he hadn't come inside the boy. Well, not the entire reason. Whereas it was true that the boy had come far before it had become a thought in Garen's mind, the Necromancer had ulterior motives.

The man moaned softly into the kiss as his arousal throbbed in his hand.

He pulled away from the boy's mouth and gave a soft moan as his release came over him and his arousal offered up the release that had built up. It lashed against the boy's chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:12 pm

Elle gave a soft gasp in surprise as the hot liquid splattered up his body, covering much of his stomach, chest and some flicking up onto his face, dripping slowly down his cheek.

The boy lay there pants, his hand tentatively coming up to dip into the sticky liquid on his stomach, realizing what had happened when Garen had pulled away.

He didn't have to energy to clean himself up and in his haze he couldn't bring himself to care about his now messy state.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:16 pm

Garen leaned down to lick up the spatter of semen on the boy's face gently, a purr rumbling in his chest.

His tongue trailed lower, slowly cleaning the boy's body. His rough tongue passed over his skin gently over and over again, slowly but surely cleaning him of his release.

Garen's tongue paused in its mission to tease the boy's nipples again, though moments later he returned to lapping at the boy's body.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

A small smile grace his lips as his cheek was licked clean, he lay there as Garen traveled down his body, purring softly as he was cleaned.

He mewled softly as his nipple was teased but relaxed against the bed and let his eyes slide shut as he gently stroked a hand through the man's hair.

"You can stay in my bed if you want..."

He murmured, his voice a gentle purr of lust as he lay there, he didn't want Garen to leave tonight, he liked having the man close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[M] In The Dead Of Night
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next