A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone and Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva

Alone and Bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Eva poked her tongue out at him, she didn't want to know what he would turn her into, no doubt she wouldn't enjoy it very much.

She gave a soft nod at his suggestion.

"I'd like that."

She wouldn't hold him to it at all, they would have more to think about that what she wanted to do for fun when they left this place.

She doubted they could spare the money it would cost to get a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:23 pm

He stuck his tongue out in return.

He looked younger than he had before in this moment. Graeme, in his severity and cantankerous mood, usually sported a scowl or some form of worry lines on his face. He didn't look old, but he didn't look much like a youth.

Anyone would put him in his early thirties in physical age.

In this moment, you could see the real youth behind his deceptive expressions. He looked a lot younger when his face wasn't twisted or furrowed.

He looked like he was in his mid twenties when he was grinning and being playful.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:27 pm

She smiled more warmly as his face relaxed and his youth shone through, he was quite an handsome man when he looked like this, youthful and more care free.

"Graeme, what are you going to do once we are out of here?"

No doubt they would not remain together forever, he had to have other aspirations, she was still deciding what she wanted.

Perhaps she would learn magic, settle down somewhere and use that magic to make a living. Maybe she would get into teaching, she wasn't sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

"Perhaps I'll make my way to Kennedrick like I planned to do before."

The man's large shoulders shrugged carelessly.

He had no idea.

He's most likely find himself in a small farming village helping out as much as he could manage.

Graeme wasnt the sort of person that ever had solid plans for anything.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Eva gave a soft nod, that was somewhere she definitely wouldn't be going, Kennedrick wasn't safe for her kind, the sun still rose there and with the war becoming more violent there was no doubt in her mind that even the Vampires born in Kennedrick wouldn't be welcome there soon.

"I might go to the capital, work in a store."

When she had the money of course, if she could learn enchanting that would be a steady life, start out as an apprentice and work her way up.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Graeme nodded.

"We can work things out when you're safe and don't need me any more."

Until then, Graeme would be hanging around so it wasn't something they needed to discuss. Who cared what they did in the distant future when they split up?

It wouldn't be any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:42 pm

She gave a soft nod, it wasn't something they had to worry about but it was something she liked to think about.

She could do anything now that she wasn't being forced into marriage where the only thing she would be allowed to do was birth her husbands heirs.

The opportunities were endless, all she had to do was work hard toward them and get out of this place.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone and Bored   Alone and Bored - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone and Bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: Towns and Villages-
Jump to: