A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight's The Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eva

Tonight's The Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Her thighs parted further, inviting him in, she would like to fool herself into believing that she was tempting him but in reality she had completely fallen into his charms.

Nishka's entire body trembled with excitment as she returned his kisses, pressing into them as much as she could, throwing herself into them as much as he was.

She clung to him, her nails digging into him as she arched against him desperately.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Graeme didn't bother with being slow or teasing.

Two fingers pushed into her firmly, thrusting as his thumb rubbed against her clit hard and fast. There was nothing teasing about these movements.

He wanted her to come hard and fast and feel overwhelmed with it all.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Her head tossed back in a loud moan as his fingers didn't hesitate, his movements were demanding and she found herself pressing down into them.

Her body moved with him, her hips rolling with the thrust of his fingers.

She wanted to feel pleasure at his hands and would take it greedily.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:29 pm

His fingers continued to move as his lips moved against hers.

The sooner he got her off, the sooner he could escape.

He just hoped she was pent up enough to come quickly. As quickly as possible. Graeme didn't want to leave poor Eva waiting too long.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:40 pm

Nishka writhed and moved with him for a few minutes, it didn't take long for her breathing to quicken and her body to tighten.

After some deep moaning and clinging tightly to the man she came, her orgasm crashing down around her, leaving her limp and panting on the bed and her thighs and stomach twitched in utter bliss.

Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Graeme gave the woman one last lingering kiss as her body slumped bonelessly against the bed.

His body slid off hers as he made his way towards the window. He took one last glance back to the woman lying on the bed before he yanked open the window. "Thanks, sweetheart." Then he faulted outside.

He was glad to be gone.

As often as he was known to pick up women, he didn't enjoy it. Despite the woman's obvious pleasure, the man's body wasn't hard. His attractions laid elsewhere.

He ran fast, looking out for Eva as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Eva had sat in the ornamental pot this entire time anxiously waiting for Graeme.

He had been gone for a long while now and she was beginning to worry that he had been caught, she couldn't make it out of here without him but she also didn't want to give up, she had been planning for today for ages.

When she heard the sound of hurried footsteps she froze for a moment, sniffing the air deeply, smiling as she caught Graeme's scent.

Tentatively she poked her head out of her hiding spot until she caught a glimpse of him, unharmed and not being followed, she popped out of the pot and rushed to his side.

"What took you so long?"

Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Graeme slowed to a walk as Eva skidded up besides him.

"I had business to attend do."

She could probably smell exactly what he'd been doing. He wouldn't really try to hide it.

It gave them a story.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:49 pm

She could smell it, quite clearly too, he hadn't even bothered to try and wash his hands.

"Gross."

She muttered under her breath as she walked beside him.

"I can't believe you ran off to do that at a time like this, we could have been past the walls at this point."

She scolded as she steered him toward the stables where her horse was already set to leave, his saddle securely on his back and packs strapped to him to carry their bags.

"Lets get out of here before you get horny again."
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:54 pm

"It gave us a story. Our scents pass at different times. They can't deduce we left together."

They wouldn't be searching for both of them now. So if two travelled together, people looking for the runaway Eva would pass right by them.

Graeme wasn't as stupid and ruled by his lust as people thought he was.

Eva was underestimating him.

Graeme picked her up by her tiny waist and set her down on the horse.

He led the horse out of the stable.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Eva couldn't help but huff as he picked her up and placed her onto her own horse.

She had gotten up onto the horse nearly every day for years by herself, still when he led the horse from the stable she gripped the reins and gave him a little nudge to prompt him to walk forward.

Getting away from here would be much faster on horseback and as planned they would head straight toward the border of kenndrick.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:00 am

As soon as they had cleared the area between the stables and the trails out of the castle, Graeme jumped up onto the back of the horse in a lithe, graceful movement.

He nudged her forwards and settled on the back of the horse comfortably.

It had been a while since he had last stolen a horse, but the memory of riding horseback was a fond one and he felt right at home on the horse's back again.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:04 am

When Graeme was on the horse and comfortable she gave the creature a soft kick so he moved faster, she didn't want to run him too hard, hopefully it would be a day before anyone realised she was gone, it would give them a good head start.

They moved down the road at a steady pace, fast but not a full gallop, having him die of exhaustion before they got away wasn't a part of their plan.

Eva leaned back against Graeme, sitting against him a little, she wasn't annoyed with him any more, the more she thought about it the more credit she had to give him for being witty.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:10 am

Graeme was silent as they led the horse closer and closer to the Kennedrick borders.

He was glad they were finally away from the castle.

The castle was behind them now. They could look forward to the future. Getting themselves good, honest jobs and working for everything that they wanted.

An honest job, an honest life.

Away from any abuse.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:14 am

Eva didn't say a word either, she was too focused on getting away from her family, where ever they were going, what ever they ended up doing, it was better than being stuck their and forced to marry.

She could carve her own path now, and she planned to do so.

As for Graeme, she didn't know what the man planned to do with himself, she knew he would stay with her for a while, how long that turned out to be, she didn't know, but she was glad he was here with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight's The Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: Towns and Villages-
Jump to: