A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tonight's The Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Graeme Kerr

Tonight's The Night Empty
PostSubject: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Tonight was the night.

After weeks of complaining and pouting, Eva's wish for him to be healed had finally come true.

He could move around without wincing now, even if his ribs were still tender when they were knocked and if he breathed just a little too deeply they ached. That was good enough for him.

Graeme, awake bright and early, had packed what measly things they had decided they needed to take with him.

Then he leaned over to lay a hand on the sleeping Eva's shoulder. He shook her gently. "Wake up, lass. It's time to leave."
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Eva took in small, deep breaths, the sound of which was an easy indicator that she was sound asleep.

She looked up groggily as he spoke and shook her, it took her a moment to process what he was saying but he nodded and quietly got to her feet.

She had been preparing for this for a long while and already had a bag packed, she grabbed the essentials, and a few little extras she was sure would make Graeme pout, but her bag was light enough for her to carry for days on end.

She had slowly stashed away enough gold and jewelry for them to survive for a while on the road.

Quickly she moved to change, throwing off her frilly night gown and grabbing a tunic, coat and a pair of pants which she had never been allowed to wear beyond the confines of her bedroom.

With her dark hair tied back she looked less like a little lady and more like a commoner.

"Ready."

She murmured, tucking the locket she always wore down the front of her shirt to hide it from view.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Graeme leant against the wall as he waited for her, head tilted as he listened to the hallway outside.

The occasional servant walked past, but none of the distinctive footsteps of her family. It was, hopefully, too early yet. He'd wanted to wake up early and run while they had the chance. He hoped her dressing and packing her shit wouldn't take too long.

"Let's go then, lass." He waited for her to unlock the door for them.

"Down through the servants quarters."
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Eva gave a nod and padded toward the door, unlocking it and pushing it open hesitantly, she couldn't hear anyone, only people busy in the kitchen.

She gripped his hand and led him through the halls, her hearing was better than his anyway, when she heard someone approaching she would push them both into the closest hiding spot before waiting for them to pass and continuing.

Getting to the servants quarters wasn't too difficult, luckily it was early enough that her family was asleep, getting past the guardsmen in the surrounding gardens would be more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Graeme paused as they descended into the servants quarters.

"Where do them women sleep?" he asked, chewing his lip in thought.

Perhaps an attempt at being somewhat sneaky was in order. It wasn't part of their original plans but it might help.

"You go out the servants door. Wait for me down the way a little. Keep hidden."
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:36 pm

"Graeme...what are you upto?"

She muttered softly as she eyed him, she didn't like that they were changing the plan when it wasn't necessary but she did as he said and slid out the door silently before finding somewhere to hide.

It was easy enough for someone of her size, she simply climbed into one of the larger decorative pots they had, sitting in the bottom of it as she waited.

Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Graeme's eyes locked on the door that Eva pointed out and he ushered her away.

He waltzed up to the door confidently, knocking on it and waiting.

This would be a make or break. If it went well, it would look like he'd fucked one of these women then made off out the window and run off on his own. His scent trail would lead down here and right out the woman's dorm window.

It wouldn't put a connection between his leaving and Eva's.

It was quick thinking but if it worked, it could be a huge help to them escaping.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:45 pm

Nishka pushed herself off the bed and padded toward the door as it was knocked on, no doubt one of the Masters was hungry and demanding food be brought up instantly.

She was one of the blood servants, a desert elf with dark hair and tanned skin.

She pushed open the door, her silk dress hanging loosely over her slender frame, her brows furrowing as she looked up at the man at the door, clearly not one of the other servants.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

A charming grin curled the man's lips as he leaned against the doorframe.

"I heard this was where the beauties hung out."

Graeme reached forwards, his fingers brushing over the woman's tanned cheek and tucking a lock of dark hair behind her pointed ear.

His fingers danced over the tip of her sensitive ear gently in a lingering touch as his green eyes met with hers.

"I'll have to talk to my sources. They didn't mention anyone half as beautiful as you."
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:51 pm

The woman blushed instantly, they weren't allowed to bring males into the dorms and compliments were hard to come by in this place, the Vampires didn't speak of beauty when they looked at an Elf.

"I....ummm..."

The woman flustered as she bit her lip, looking up at him for a moment before growing nervous and letting her eyes fall to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:55 pm

"And modest, too."

His charming smile widened as his fingers grazed gently over the apple of her flaming red cheeks.

"Would such a beautiful creature share her name with me?" Perhaps this would have worked better if he was a bit better groomed. Right now he simple wore a green tunic and dark pants. His feet were bare. His hair, thankfully, was clean and tied back in the same style he usually kept it in.

His face however was a bit of a mess. Stubble lined his jaw.

He looked a little rougher than was probably best for seducing delicate young women like this.

He silently hoped that she liked the rougher looking type.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:59 pm

"Nishka..."

She muttered without hesitation, she was an Elf, the sterile nature of Vampire's was not something she found appealing, she was a creature of nature, nature was at it's core wild and untamed.

Seeing a man such as this at her door, it affected her more than she care to admit.

He was a interesting creature, one that was currently making her cheeks flush and her knees weak.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:02 pm

"Nishka," he breathed in a husky drawl he saved specifically to make girls swoon just a little.

"Everything about you is stunning. Even your name."

He was counting his lucky stars that she liked the ungroomed look. That made this a hell of a lot easier for him.

Graeme stepped forwards so his body was almost touching hers and leaned down a little. "I'm Kerr," he murmured softly, fingers once again caressing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:05 pm

The girl almost whimpered as he muttered her name, in a place like this, being given someone's complete attention was a rarity, she hadn't received a second glance from anyone until now.

"T-thank you."

She muttered in a daze as she stared up at him, her breathing hitching in her throat as he moved closer to her and murmured his name, her head tilting as she nuzzled against his hand a little.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Graeme's arm slid around the woman's slim waist as he herded her even closer to him; so the lengths of their bodies pressed against each other.

"So, Nishka," he purred softly, licking his lips slowly as his eyes stayed fixed on her soft lips.

"Are you busy right now?"
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Nishka gasped softly as she was gripped and pulled closer, this seemed too unreal, like her life had suddenly turned into a romance novel.

Some exotic stranger had found her and would turn her life inside out.

Slowly she shook her head, she had been instructed to rest after yesterdays feeding, she had no chores to do.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:15 pm

His smile stretched his lips as she shook her head slowly.

Excellent.

Graeme leaned down slowly and purposefully until their lips brushed together in a feather light touch.

He stepped forwards carefully, keeping his grip on her waist so she didn't buckle as he guided her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:06 pm

The woman's eyes widened as his lips pressed against hers but they slowly slid shut as she pressed into the kiss with a soft purr.

Her arms draped over his shoulders as he guided her back into the room.

She surrender to his movements and his touch easily enough, it was evident that she wanted this, this had missed the touch of a man's embrace immensely.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Graeme's kiss was deep; there was no holds barred.

He wanted to overwhelm her with lust and make sure her mind was frazzled beyond the ability it would take to form coherent thoughts.

His hands slid from her waist, further down until they were caressing her thighs. His large hands gripped her thighs, hoisting her up so he wasn't bent awkwardly to lean down and reach her.

His kisses descended slowly, feathering over her cheek and neck.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:41 pm

Nishka moaned softly into the kiss and she pressed up against him, wrapping her legs around his waist as they were hoisted up.

She pushed closer determined to have as much of his body touching hers as possible.

It was obvious that she was desperate and needy, her body gave into his touches quickly, her eyes slid shut as they hazed with lust for this wild stranger.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:07 pm

This was almost too easy.

He was certain he'd picked the most lustful desperate maid in the area.

Graeme did have some much, after all. He'd been worried over the past few weeks that luck had forsaken him.

He nipped her neck as he laid her down on the bed and covered her body with the hard planes of his own.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:37 pm

In a place like this, you took what you could get.

A man was offering her attention and affection, she wasn't about to turn that down, after all, there was no way of knowing when an opportunity like this would come around again.

The woman looked up at him lustfully as she was laid out on the bed, chewing on her own lip as she looked up at him, his body completely encasing her own.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:00 pm

His hips rocked against her own through their layers of clothing as his tongue rasped over the skin of her throat.

Graeme's hands wandered, finding the fabric of her skirt and yanking it upwards, revealing her legs to him. He grinned roguishly as the skirt pushed further up and his hips were allowed to grind against hers without the interruption of the thick material of her skirt.

He nipped her throat again.
Back to top Go down
Eva

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Nishka lay there, her body pressing up against his hands, allowing him to roam, encouraging it with her soft, breathy moans.

She gave a soft whimper as he nipped at her throat, the flesh littered with healing fang marks.

Her hips pressed up against his, trying to coax more from him, she wanted him to take her, that much was obvious by the way her arms wrapped around his broad shoulder and her legs hitched over his hips.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Graeme's lips pressed against hers in a no-holds-barred kiss.

His tongue teased hers, his teeth and lips meshing with her own. His kiss was hot and passionate. He threw everything he had into it. He wanted to leave her frazzled and barely able to remember where she was.

His hand slid down her stomach slowly to dip between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonight's The Night   Tonight's The Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tonight's The Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next