A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[M] In The Dead Of Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

[M] In The Dead Of Night Empty
PostSubject: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 pm

A soft grunt sounded in the dead of night.

The two of them had retired to their respective beds hours before. Elle had slipped straight into sleep. Garen had not.

The man laid on his pelts, peeling his new clothes from his body, rubbing himself through the material of his pants.

Garen had, for a while, been very good about not touching himself in someone's house. But he'd been here for quite a while now and he was starting to get desperate for the satisfaction that came after a good masturbation session.

The man's lips parted with a small groan as his fingers teased his head gently before he palmed the length of his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Elleon had been fast asleep, he had grown used to sleeping through Garen's snoring during the night, the sound had become comforting to him, it was nice to know that the man was near him and safe at night.

The boy roused a little and rolled over, cuddling in against his pillow as he was about to drift easily back to sleep.

The silence however made him worry, ever since Garen had gotten here his house hadn't been silent.

Slowly he pushed himself up out of bed, groggily rubbing his eyes. He always wore his cloak but forgot it in his rush to make sure the man was alright.

Elleon padded into the living room, his shirt and pants hanging loosely from his small frame as he moved silently, he rarely made noise when he walked.

The sound that greeted him when he drew closer made him stand still with shock, the soft grunts and groans as well as the sound of skin rubbing against skin. A dark flush appeared on the boy's pale face as he slowly backed away, only to bump into the table.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Garen was caught up in his own little fantasy as he pumped himself firmly.

He knew sexualising his housemate was a bad thing. He knew he shouldn't be thinking of Elle knelt in front of him. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about the boy's little pink tongue running over his hot flesh. But he was.

The boy was like perfection with his beautiful unblemished skin and almost shining white hair and those wide multi-coloured eyes.

He grunted softly again when the boy's wide eyes flashed in his mind.

The man jumped and cursed in a different language when he heard the boy bump against the table, eyes snapping open and looking around in worry. When they landed on Elle, he froze, cheeks bleeding red.

"Elle," he murmured softly, almost cursing again when he realised that his voice was thick and husky from his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:19 pm

Elleon squeaked when Garen murmured his name, gripping onto the table in his flustered state.

He didn't know what he was meant to do, this wasn't a situation he had ever found himself in. The husky tone of Garen's voice only made his cheeks flush darker.

"I....I couldn't h-hear your snoring I t-thought you might be in trouble."

He stammered nervously as he clutched his hands together and fidgeted.

"S-sorry, at least I didn't see anything!"

He blurted out as he tried to flee back into his bedroom, his heart was pounding so hard in his chest that he thought Garen would be able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 pm

...Fuck.

Garen watched the boy disappear back into his bedroom and his shoulders slumped. He'd scared the boy off. Not what he wanted to do.

The last thing Garen wanted was for the boy to be awkward around him now.

The Necromancer pushed himself to his feet and pulled on his pants, glaring down at his still quite hard member as he tried to tuck it into his pants and make it less obvious. Why did the boy have to be so damned cute when he was flushed and stuttering?

He knocked on the boy's doorframe as he made his way into his bedroom.

"Elleon? Elle..."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Elleon was sat down on his bed, his legs curled in against his chest as he hid his face in his hands.

He was trying his best to hide the fact that he was embarrassed and had failed miserably, even now his face was flushed and the bright colour contrasted the soft tones of his body.

Elle wasn't scared, the thought of sexuality didn't upset him at all, it was the fact that he had barged in on Garen's personal time that had left him mortified, he hadn't meant to intrude on his privacy like that.

He didn't turn his face up as he spoke to Garen, instead just mumbling into his hands where he had chosen to hide.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:32 pm

"I should be saying sorry, lad."

The man moved to take a seat next to the boy on the bed and rested his hand on his shoulder gently. His thumb stroked over his skin gently.

"I shouldn't have done this in your house. It's not something I-"

Garen sighed and leaned back into he was laying on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I'll do it when I'm bathing or something next time." He definitely wouldn't be jerking off in the house again.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Elleon's legs pressed together a little harder as Garen sat beside him and rested a hand on him.

"You don't need to be sorry, it's natural, it just...took me by surprise."

He admitted shyly, he hadn't thought about Garen like that, not until now at least. He had thought about being with Garen, of course, more so after his vision, but getting sexual wasn't something he had considered, he had lived a very sheltered and innocent life.

Slowly he lay down too, curling in against the man, his arm draping over Garen's torso gently like he had done for many nights now that it was getting colder.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:42 pm

Garen's fingers moved to stroke through Elle's long white hair when he curled against him.

"I won't do it in the house again."

He just wanted to make sure that Elle was comfortable. And if that meant going outside to jerk off every now and again, then he'd do it.

Elle's comfort was more important than his sexual needs.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:48 pm

He felt bad now for reacting the way he did, Garen obviously had his needs and he had interrupted him abruptly.

Still, he gave a soft purr and curled in closer as the man stroked his hair.

All Garen had ever done was try to make his life as comfortable as possible. He had fixed his house, he tended to the chores that he knew the boy struggled with and each day he caught food for the both of them.

Elleon chewed his lip a little as he considered his visions and their current situation, he didn't want Garen to think that he was skittish and would run off at the slightest suggestion. He wasn't going to shatter like glass over something so small.

"You can...you can do it in the house..."

He murmured softly, his heart pounding even harder as his hand timidly ran down the man's stomach and graced over his crotch.

He had only ever felt his own arousal, touching Garen's made his eyes widened a little, the man was much bigger than he was.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:53 pm

The man jerked a little in surprise when Elle's hand stroked over his stomach and crotch. He was straining against the fabric of his pants and it was damned embarrassing.

His hand still continued to stroke through Elle's hair, assuming the brush of the boy's hand was an accident and he'd squeak and snatch his hand back again in a second.

"No, I'll be fine doing it outside. I don't want to upset you if you walk in on it again."

It was bound to happen eventually.

Eliminating all chances was a good way to nip it in the bud.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Elleon was forcing himself to be brave, he knew what he had seen and he knew that he liked Garen, he just hoped to the Gods that this didn't ruin their friendship.

"It didn't upset me, Garen... I was just shocked and a little embarrassed....very embarrassed."

He was still embarrassed and he thought that he must be going mad when he considered his next move.

"I've never witnessed anyone acting in a sexual way before but..."

He bit his lip as he steeled himself for what he was going to do. He gripped Garen's hand and led it down between them, pressing the man's hand to his own crotch so he could see how his body really reacted when his brain had become muddled.

"Don't be sorry."
He murmured, his cheeks flushing darker.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Garen's eyes flickered open when he felt the boy's arousal against his hand.

A little smile curled his lips when Elle's cheeks flushed darker. The red just stood out more with his skin so pale.

The tips of his fingers stroked gently over the boy's clothed arousal, hesitant to do anything more. He didn't know whether Elle truly desired him or was just showing him how hearing anything sexual had felt to the boy in an awkward way.

He didn't know whether this was an invitation for more or not.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:10 pm

A small shiver ran through his body as Garen's fingers moved against him, he didn't know what he was doing.

He was just waiting for Garen to reject him, he was making a fool out of himself in the worst possible way.

"I like you Garen, but I've never... I mean...I want to..."

He bit his inner lip hard, he was failing horribly at trying to explain himself and his own desires.

Instead he just hid his face in against the man's chest as his hand started to move a little, slowly stroking the man's hardened flesh.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 pm

Garen wouldn't reject the boy. He held a soft spot for Elle. He wanted to boy not to secretly himself. But he wouldn't have ever made the first move.

He didn't want to scare the boy off; like he feared he had done when the boy walked in on him not too long ago.

The man smiled softly when Elle confessed to liking him.

Garen's fingers stroked gently over the boy's hair again when Elle's face buried against his chest.

The man offered a soft moan as the boy's hand moved over his arousal.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Elleon froze a little when Garen moaned, he rarely paid attention to his own little moans and whimpers when he played with himself, the sound was definitely something new to him.

It wasn't until then that he realized that he was doing this all a little backward, it wasn't how he had imagined this event at all.

The boy took a deep breath to center himself, he was getting flustered for no reason, it was just Garen, the man had lived with him for a long while now, he was comfortable around him.

After he calmed down the boy moved, slowly crawling on to of the man and perching himself in Garen's lap, his hands moving to the man's face, he like 'looking' at Garen, it always put a little smile on his face.

Slowly he leaned down as his fingers brushed over the man's lips, pressing his own lips softly against them.

He had wanted to do that for a very long time now.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Garen didn't move too much. His fingers just stroked over the younger man's clothed member slowly.

He didn't want to try something and scare the boy. Garen was so scared of the boy getting scared himself and not acting the same around him any more. He liked their relationship. He didn't want it to take a turn for the worse.

The man leaned into the gentle touch of Elle's hands, eyes sliding shut as his own hands moved to stroke the boy's hips.

The lips brushing against his own were a little bit of a shock but he reciprocated easily, his own lips moving gently against the boy's.

He'd wanted to do this for a long time, too.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Elle kissed him a little deeper now that he knew Garen wasn't going to push him away, he could feel his fear melting away until all he could feel was the calm that the man always provided.

Garen had a way for quelling any fear he had in the smallest actions, the feeling of the man's large hands on his hips, stroking his clothed flesh softly was what he needed right now.

The boy gave a soft purr as he kissed the man, pressing a little closer to him as his hands continued to explore his face, then down his neck and over his chest slowly.

Reluctantly he pulled away from the man's lips when he needed to breathe.

Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Garen's muscles twitched under the soft stroking of Elle's fingers. The boy was always so gentle. He had such a soft touch. It sent shivers down his spine.

When the boy pulled away, Garen turned his attention to the boy's pale neck, pressing little kisses to it.

His tongue laved over the boy's pale skin, tasting it with a soft contented purr. He tasted sweet. Something very different to his own salty grimy skin.

His lips feathered over the boy's neck gently as his thumbs continued to rub small circles on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Elleon gave soft shivers as his skin was kissed and tasted, he had never had someone show him this kind of affection.

The boy gave a soft little moan as Garen's tongue swept over his skin.

Having the man touch him like this, it made him feel happier than he had ever before. He sat up a little, his hands trailing over the man's chest and stomach, slowly feeling as much of him as he could, little scars and bumps of muscle made him smile as he stroked over them, he wanted to see all of Garen.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Garen laid back when Elle sat up and let his fingers trail over his bare chest.

There were plenty of scars for Elle to run his fingers along. Stab wounds; slices from blades and knives; bites from Werewolves and the occasional rogue zombie he hadn't kept control of out on the battlefield; arrow contact wounds. He'd seen a lot in the way of war and those experiences were littered all over his body.

The man's hands stroked the boys hips before holding him in place, raising his own hips to grind his clothed arousal against the boy's clothed backside
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Elleon was so intrigued with the man's body that being ground against took him by surprise and he gave a soft gasp as the man's arousal rubbed up against him.

His thighs twitched a little on either side of Garen's hips.

"Garen..."

He muttered, biting on his bottom lip as his stroked the man's chest, his hips pressing back down against his crotch, rubbing himself against the Necromancer a little.

"Will you teach me how to...?"

His cheeks when dark red, he wanted to know how to pleasure the man, how to move and how to act, he wanted to be intimate with the man but he was scared his lack of experience would show and he would end up making it horrible.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:05 pm

The man gave a soft moan when Elle pressed down against him.

"There's nothing to teach, lad."

He raised a hand to gently push the boy's long hair out of his bright red face, tucking it behind an ear gently. "You just feel and if it feels good, do it again. There's nothing to learn 'cept through your own trial and error."

He didn't want to teach Elle things by his own body then have him fuck up for someone else down the line because he was so accustomed to working to pleasure Garen's body. He wanted the boy to enjoy the feeling sex gave his own body.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:10 pm

"I don't want to be bad at it..."

He muttered softly, leaning into Garen's touch as his hair was swept out of his face.

Elleon had played with himself many time before, he knew what his body liked but that was about it, he had never had to think about another person being there.

Already he was learning though, making Garen moan was a good place to start. Slowly he moved his hips, rubbing himself against the man's length in small grinding movements.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:17 pm

"There's no way to be bad at it."

He'd experiences many different types of sex from many different types of people and none of them had been bad.

It was all a matter of personal preference and Garen wasn't going to say any differently. He didn't want to tailor Elle's knowledge about sex to just himself.

The man groaned softly when Elee's hips began grinding against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[M] In The Dead Of Night
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next