A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[M] In The Dead Of Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

[M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:06 pm

His arm slid around the boy's body, holding him against his own larger body.

His teeth and tongue continued to tease the boy's nipple mercilessly as his fingers thrust in and out of him slowly.

Garen grinned a little as the boy's fingers tightened in his long hair.

He was getting closer to his goal.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:10 pm

As Elleon writhed and wiggled his feet brushed against the man's clothed legs.

He gave a pout, he wanted to feel Garen against him completely but was stuck in the man's grasp.

"Why are you still dressed?"

He asked in a breathy tone as he chewed on his own lip, he wanted them both bare and warmed through the contact of their skin.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:14 pm

"You haven't undressed me, lad."

He pressed a little kiss to the boy's lips as he began chewing them. He continued to press little kisses to his lips over and over.

"Fix it if you want to."

He'd love to feel the boy's little fingers stroking over his skin a she slowly undressed him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 pm

Elleon returned the little kisses with ones of his own, giving a soft purr as he did, he liked Garen's lips quite a lot.

He pushed himself up a little, his hands tracing down the man's chest and stomach slowly, lingering under his navel for a moment and stroking the small hairs on the man's stomach.

He gave a little smile before reaching his pants, slowly he undid them, his hand brushing over his pelvis and taking everything he touched into memory as he lowered the pants over his hips, feeling the curve of his pelvis down to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 pm

The man purred softly as Elle's hands stroked over his chest and stomach. He loved the delicate touch of the boy's fingers. He was so gentle.

He continued to tease the boy's body as his pants were loosened.

Just because he was being stripped didn't mean that he'd stop teasing the boy.

Garen shuffled awkwardly to push his pants down and off his legs so he was completely bare.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Elleon's hands continued to explore as Garen's pants fell to the floor.

He stroked over his thighs, feeling the thick muscle just beneath the the skin. He gave soft little moans as his body was teased yet continued to explore, stroking down over his calves then over his feet before travelling back up.

His hands dipped between Garen's legs, stroking his arousal, balls before finally caressing his backside.

The boy's lips quirked up into a smile as he roamed these more intimate areas.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm

Garen shivered a little when Elle's fingers stroked over his arousal and backside.

The man's backside was firm, tight tanned skin over strong muscle. The man was well muscled from head to toe.

His fingers pushed deeper into the boy again, curling a little as he leaned down to kiss him once again.

He adored the boy's lips.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 am

Elleon moaned loudly as the fingers pushed deeper and took him by surprise again.

The sound was muffled as he kissed Garen deeply, whining in against them as he tried to get more from the man, pressing him body back against the fingers as he began to move his hips a little.

A shudder ran through him as he realised that moving with his fingers felt even better than just having them thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 am

Garen purred as the boy's hips began moving with his fingers.

The boy was enjoying this. That was good. He wanted Elle to enjoy tonight.

Slowly the man pushed a third finger inside him alongside the first and second. Garen wanted to make sure the boy was stretched well before they moved further.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:07 am

Elle stilled a little as Garen pushed the third finger into him, his lips parted and gaped a little as he took the width.

He gave a small whimper and pressed closer to the man, his body reacted by clenching down around the fingers.

Being this full was working him up, he wanted to find his release already and Garen hadn't even entered him yet.

His hand reached down and grasped Garen's arousal, pumping him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:11 am

The man moaned softly as the boy's body clenched around his fingers.

Elle's body reacted so beautifully to his ministrations.

His hand slid from around Elle's body, to stroke over his thigh before curling around his arousal, stroking him firmly. A groan sounded as a moment later Elle's hand grasped his arousal and began pumping him.

His hips rocked into the boy's hand eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:23 am

Elle groaned and pressed up against the man as his arousal was stroked, it felt so good to be touched like this from someone else.

Though he suspected that the reason it felt this good was because it was Garen touching him.

His hand continued to pump him, his free hand exploring his member and balls, rubbing and caressing them as he continued his stroking.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 am

Garen groaned softly as Elle's fingers explored his hot flesh.

His hips rocked eagerly against the boy's hand.

His fingers thrust a little faster, stretching inside the boy.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 am

He gave another gasped moan, this was getting too much for him, if Garen kept this up even with the teasing pace he was going to come.

"Garen...please..."

He whimpered, as he writhed in the man's grasp, all this teasing was driving him wild.

"More.."

He pleaded softly, his cheek gaining colour again.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:40 am

The man gave a devilish grin at the plead.

That was what he had wanted. The boy to beg for him. Plead for something more.

"Tell me what you want," he purred, pressing his lips to the Fae's ear. His voice was low and husky, carrying a deeply seductive note.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:44 am

That tone made him tremble a little, Garen practically oozed sex and here he was not even sure of what he wanted or how to do anything properly.

The boy blushed darkly, his cheeks looking as if they would be stained red forever.

"I..."

His lips pursed together as he gave a keening whine, squirming uncomfortably as he tried to think of a way of asking for it without sounding like a little whore.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 am

Garen was well versed in matters of sex. He'd had almost a hundred years practise in the act.

The man's lips brushed against each of the boy's red cheeks gently. Elle truly was an adorable little creature. Garen thought it was incredible that he had such a beautiful person in his life. And to top it off, that person had invited him into his bed.

The wooden charm around his neck dangled, brushing against the boy's chin as his lips brushed gently over the boy's forehead.

"Tell me what you want," the man repeated in the same thick, husky tone. He didn't care if the boy sounded like a 'little whore'.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:34 am

Elleon gave another pathetic little whine, he didn't want to have to say it out loud but Garen wasn't going to give him much of a choice in the matter, either he spoke up or he was continuously teased.

Once again that tone made him shudder softly, everything about the man was alluring and he just wanted to push himself closer to him as he was stroked and kissed.

"I want...you, inside of me..."

He murmured, his cheeks grew darker as he buried his face in against the man's neck as his forehead felt the brush of Garen's lips.

His tiny hands gripped onto the Necromancer's shoulders tightly, his lips brushing against his throat as he spoke again, just as timidly.

"Make love to me, Garen."

That was what he wanted, more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Love.

That word meant nothing to the Necromancer. He didn't love. He hadn't loved in a long time. He had just about given up on the ability to love.

Garen couldn't make love to the boy, but he could be tender. He could show the boy the closest thing to love he could give him.

His fingers slid out of the boy gently and he leaned over to pick up the perfume bottle again.

When he was slicked, he pressed the head of his arousal to the boy's entrance, pushing into him slowly with a deep moan.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Elleon was an innocent creature, the worlds of love and lust were new to him and he was yet to be jaded by heartache and loss.

It would be all too easy for him to fall for the man, in truth he already was.

If Garen didn't love him yet, it was alright, he had foreseen a glimpse of their future, even if it wasn't love, he had seen that the man cared for him, at the very least.

Elleon groaned as the fingers slid out of him, jolting slightly as he felt himself stretch over the man's width, this was the first time he was feeling a man inside of him and he couldn't help but gasp and cling onto him as he adjusted to the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Garen did care for the boy. Greatly.

It was surprising the Necromancer. He hadn't known the Fae for that long and already he cared about him so much.

The man couldn't find it in him to feel bad about that. The boy was truly amazing.

He kissed the boy gently as he stilled inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:21 pm

His arms wrapped around the man's neck and clung to the back of his hair softly.

He kissed the man back softly, giving a quiet murmur as he moved his hips a little, adjusting until he felt more comfortable with Garen's sizable member inside of him.

His thighs gave a small tremble in excitement, this felt so different, he had to admit that even now he preferred this feeling to having fingers inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Garen struggled to keep still.

Especially when the boy began to move to get more comfortable. Shit. Fuck.

His hands fisted tightly into the blankets beneath the boy as he tried hard to keep still.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:32 pm

It didn't take long for him the get comfortable, Garen had played with him enough that his body was fairly well stretch, as long as the man wasn't too brutal with him, he would be fine, if not he would limp a little bit tomorrow.

He tried to coax the man into action, slowly moving his body, thrusting his hips with a soft moan as Garen's slick member moved inside of him.

He didn't think sex would feel like this, he was expecting an immense amount of pain, what he got instead were considerable amounts of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:41 pm

If sex produced intense pain, there wouldn't be a huge amount of people that would actually play. Garen... probably would. A little pain occasionally was a good thing. Garen was a fan of rough and hard fucking.

When the boy's hips began moving against him, the man groaned loudly.

He moved his hips carefully, thrusting into the boy carefully.

The little pleasure seemed far more immense than it really was with the huge amount of effort he was putting into holding back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[M] In The Dead Of Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next