A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[M] In The Dead Of Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

[M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:27 pm

That was an offer the man was sure to take up. Laying in the boy's bed with him was definitely something he had planned to do, with or without the boy's blessing.

When the boy's body was clean of the evidence of Garen's arousal, the man nuzzled against the boy's member, tongue stroking of the head slowly.

A deep purr rumbled as he pressed a kiss to the head.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Elle's toes curled a little as his arousal was licked and kissed, a soft blush appearing on his cheeks again.

After coming like that his body was tender and sensitive, having Garen touch him like that made him tremble a little.

He gave Garen's hair a little tug, trying to coax him up so he could kiss the man. He didn't care if the taste of his release was lingering on his tongue, he wanted to continue kissing the man constantly.

Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Garen teased the boy's member for a short moment when his hair was tugged, but eventually pushed himself up to lay against the bed.

He pulled Elle to half lay on his broad chest.

A hand on the back of the boy's head pressed him down to kiss him deeply.

A loud purr rumbled in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Elle moved without complaint, his body felt surprisingly good, he thought he would be aching and sore but he felt nothing more than a little sleepy.

He curled in against Garen's chest, purring softly before being pulled into the kiss.

His tongue stroked against the man's, he could taste Garen's release still lingering there and gave a barely audible moan, it was a strange taste but he didn't mind it, he minded it even less when he thought about the pleasure the man's body had gone through in order to product it.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Garen's kiss was lazy and sluggish.

He was content to curl up with the boy and doze until mid-morning, when they unfortunately, had to get up and do their daily chores.

The man buried his face in the boy's hair, inhaling his scent gently as his arms curled a little tighter around him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Elle couldn't deny that he was exhausted, the boy gave a soft yawn as he curled in closer to the man, hugging him tightly as he nuzzled his head in under Garen's chin.

This was where he felt safest, the man had grown on him so quickly and even with his somewhat gruff attitude he still adored the man.

He cuddled in, pressing soft little kisses to Garen's neck as he lay there, his naked body warmed by the larger man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[M] In The Dead Of Night
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5