A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[M] In The Dead Of Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elleon

[M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:30 pm

The more he made Garen moan the more confidence he got, it was nice to know that he was getting reactions and it made the man feel good, after all he was simply doing when he knew he liked.

Feeling the man's arousal against his backside made his squirm a little, he was becoming aroused rather quickly knowing that Garen was watching him move like this.

He hoped he wasn't forcing himself onto the man, he was doing all of these things to Garen and the man was just laying there. There was every chance in the world that he had read the signs wrong.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:36 pm

He wasn't forcing himself of the man. Far from it.

Garen wanted to give the boy his freedom to learn. He'd assumed that because he lived out here alone that the boy was a virgin and he wanted Elle to have complete freedom to do whatever he wanted on his first time. It was a huge learning experience for him.

The man's hands continued to stroke Elle's hips as the boy rocked against him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Elleon had to think about what he wanted, slowly the boy reached up to pull off his shirt.

He had been allowed to see Garen's body, and despite the fact the man had more muscle and interesting features than he did he still wanted the man to see him.

Under his baggy clothes Elle had a slender body, his chest and stomach were flat, and his hips were narrow. There wasn't much to look at but he wanted to be able to press himself against Garen's warm body.

He leaned down again, laying against the man and leaning up to press another kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Garen's fingers slid up the boy's body when he pulled his shirt off.

He couldn't help but explore the boy's beautiful skin. His explorations got a little more bold than just stroking his sides when he leaned up to latch onto a nipple, licking and sucking it gently as his hips rocked up against the boy.

He pulled away after a moment, gazing up a the boy's face as he leaned back.

He returned the kiss eagerly when Elle leaned against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Elleon gave a surprised gasped moan when Garen licked and sucked at his nipple while rocking up against him.

It sent shivers through his body and he couldn't help but squirm.

"Again.."

He moaned softly as he leaned back, he wanted to feel that sensation again. Garen's lips and tongue against his nipples felt divine.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Garen chuckled softly at the moaned order.

He did as told. Just to hear the boy's gasped moans again.

This time he preyed on the boy's other nipple, licking and sucking it as his free hand slid up to tease the other with little pinches.

He wanted Elle to writhe and whine above him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Elleon jolted and whined as his nipples were teased, he had never thought to play with his nipples, though the feeling of Garen's tongue was driving him wild.

He licked his lips as his chest arched into Garen's mouth, his hips moving a little more as he ground himself firmly against the man's crotch.

The boy writhed as his arousal peeked out from beneath his pajama pants which had slid down his hips with all his moving.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:18 pm

Garen's teeth scraped gently over the boy's nipple when the boy's hips ground against him firmly.

The boy was a tease, that was for sure. This grinding was driving him mad. They weren't even completely undressed. Both of them still wore pants.

Garen's free hand slid over his bare hip to push under his pyjama pants, grasping a cheek and pushing him down a little further.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Elleon gasped and pushed down on the man's length, he wondered what he felt like, what it would be like.

"Garen..."

He whined gently as his toes curled and his thighs trembled a little, his body wasn't accustomed to having to deal with pent up arousal.

He wanted to feel the man inside of him and join their bodies in the most intimate way possible.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:04 pm

"How much do you play with yourself here?" The man's fingers pressed against the boy's entrance as the boy pressed down against him.

He didn't want the boy to be unprepared and get hurt in the process of trying to be intimate. Garen was...rather well endowed. He didn't want to hurt the boy with that if he hadn't been stretched before.

Garen's lips pressed to the boy's neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Elleon gave a whimper, his eyes shutting as his cheeks got more colour in them after finally calming down.

That was an embarrassing question to ask, even more embarrassing to answer.

His pulse was strong and fast in against the man's lips as they pressed to his neck, he was nervous and excited at the same time.

"Lots..."

He admitted, shame seeping into his voice he was alone in the woods going through puberty by himself, he had a lot of time to explore his own body before Garen came along.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 pm

Garen wasn't embarrassed about asking.

He didn't care for being embarrassed. Sex was a natural part of life. Asking about it should be just as natural. People had placed such taboos on the subject of sex.

His hand slid out of the boy's pants and he picked the boy up, laying him out on the bed carefully and hovering over him. He leaned down to kiss Elle deeply as his hands pulled his pyjama pants down slowly. He wanted to see the boy's entire body. See everything he had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Elle's body didn't have much to offer, the curve of his hips made a gentle slope down to his pelvis where he only had a small dusting of barely noticeable white hair.

It was easy to see why people had mistaken him for a girl, if it wasn't for his completely flat chest and the member between his legs he looked feminine.

The boy lay out on the bed comfortably, his arms wrapping around Garen's neck as he kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 pm

Elle was beautiful in his own feminine way. So he didn't have the rippling muscles that Garen had. That wasn't what made someone beautiful.

The boy's unblemished body and rosy cheeks were what made him beautiful to Garen.

Garen kissed the Fae until he had to pull back to breathe, panting softly as he gazed down at him.

The Necromancer leaned down to nip at Elle's throat as his hands coaxed the boy's thighs apart.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:32 pm

By the time Garen finally pulled away the boy was panting heavily, a lustful gaze gracing his hazed eyes and though they were looking blankly down at Garen's chest he was constantly seeing the man.

His hands never stopped wandering around his body, stroking and touching any part of the man that came into his reach.

Elle tilted his head back a little as Garen nipped at his thoat, a soft mewl sounding as he did.

Without hesitation his legs parted for the man, though he chewed on his own lip when he knew that his backside would be well within view.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Garen's hand slid between them, stroking the boy's arousal before slipping lower to stroke over his entrance.

"What do you use?" the man asked as his finger continued to tease his entrance without pushing into him. Did he use spit, or oil or something else?

Garen wanted to make this comfortable for the boy. He wasn't going to go in dry and risk the boy getting hurt. Garen wanted both of them to feel pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Elleon gave a soft whine and pressed back against the finger stroking him, his own noises were making his blush, it wasn't until now that he realised how much sound he made.

"On the cabinet, the perfume bottle."

He had an old perfume bottle that he had found when he was still living from town to town, now it no longer had perfume in it, instead it was filled with oil he had collected from the plants around the house, the smelled of lavender and jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Garen slid off the bed and made his way back to the bed holding the bottle.

He opened the bottle and coated his fingers in the oil as he moved back onto the bed. Garen leaned down to kiss the boy as his coated fingers stroked over his entrance again.

His lips moved eagerly against the boy's as his fingers stroked him gently before one pushed into him slowly. Garne nipped the boy's lower lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Elle wiggled nervously on the bed when he felt Garen's weight leave the mattress.

The boy gave a moan as the finger pushed into him, it felt so strange having something inside of him that he hadn't put there himself.

His entrance throbbed around the finger, accepting it eagerly as he leaned up and kissed the man, his arms wrapping around him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 pm

The Necromancer's fingers moved slowly, teasing the boy mercilessly with a pace that pleased but didn't please enough for a satisfying release.

He nipped the boy's lipa and tongue gently as he continued to kiss him deeply.

A deep purr rumbled in his throat as he pressed a second finger into the boy.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Elleon pushed up to find Garen's mouth again any time their lips stopped touching.

The taste of the man's lips was addictive and he didn't want to be without them now that he finally was able to sample them.

A small whine passed his lips as they were nipped at and the second finger pushed into him.

Garen was moving so slowly and he couldn't stop himself from squirming and pressing his legs together to try and get more sensation.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:45 pm

The boy's taste was just as addictive. If he could, he'd always have his lips on the boy. Pressing kisses to his skin, licking his cheek and watching the blush flare up, running his tongue down his stomach slowly, licking up the evidence of his pleasure teasingly slowly.

Garen's lips kicked up into a little smirk when Elle whined.

His fingers pushed deeper inside the boy as his tongue ran down his neck to tease at his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Elleon gave another soft gasp as the fingers pushed deeper inside of him.

He didn't know what Garen would do to him next and that surprise only made what he was feeling all the more exciting.

"Garen..."

He whimpered and he writhed in place, his small hands still gripping onto the man's hair as he moved to lick at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 pm

The man's fingers continued to push deeply into the boy.

He wanted the boy to whimper and whine and cling to him in desperation and beg him for more. It was a personal little quest for him now.

He'd have the boy whimpering and whining for him.

His teeth scraped over the boy's nipple gently.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:03 pm

His body arched, pressing up against the man, it was moments like this that he was aware of just how exposed he was.

He could feel Garen's entire body pressing against him. The feeling of flesh against flesh made him shiver happily.

Elleon's chest pressed up into Garen's mouth, offering up his nipple eagerly, he would take any small movement or stimulation that the man offered him.

His fingers tightened in his hair at the feeling of teeth against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] In The Dead Of Night   [M] In The Dead Of Night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[M] In The Dead Of Night
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next