A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Royal Flop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
King Kenyon

A Royal Flop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 am

Kenyon purred softly when his ear was teased. His ears were sensitive. So few people actually knew that, though. Not many people actually got close enough to tease his ears. That just made them even more sensitive.

His backside pressed out as the man's tongue stroked at his entrance again.

The boy's head tossed back and he gave a long, loud moan as he was thrust into.

He panted heavily, lips trembling as he tried to curse softly. His hands clenched into tight fists and his eyes screwed shut.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:20 am

Colt gave a deep purr at that reaction, the boy was beautiful when he reacted like that, he was glad he had come down here with him.

He leaned his head down as his hips began to move, setting a hard and fast pace. His tongue lapped over the back of Kenyon's neck, his teeth grazing over the skin slowly as his hands slid around the boy's body, holding him close and stroking his torso gently.

"If only for tonight, you're mine."

He murmured softly, his voice was a mixture of a growl and purr as his teeth bit into the back of the boy's neck, a possessive act for wolves during mating.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Kenyon gave a shaky little breath as he was pulled closer to Colt's body. He leaned back against the man's chest, his own chest arching upwards into the gentle stroking of Colt's fingers.

The boy purred loudly as his neck was bitten possessively.

This never happened to him. He hadn't been claimed by anyone before. He hadn't been tied up and fucked at someone else's mercy before. No one had been brave enough to do so. Not even Enda had thought to tie him up until she had company when fucking him.

He liked this. The feeling of someone there claiming him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Colton wasn't brave, he simply wasn't scared away by the boy's status, even if he was a King, he was still a man and a Lycan, they had needs and the need to be claimed was strong in some of them.

Kenyon hadn't had this connection with someone, letting someone else take control completely, he would let the man experience something new today.

Colt's body assaulted him with two very different sensations, contrasted the rough, dark pace of his hips with the slow and tender caresses of his hands which roamed all over his boy, pinching a nipple, stroking his throat, grazing over his stomach and teasing his arousal.

His mouth pressed closer nipping and sucking at the lobe of the boy's ear, giving another possessive growl.

In this moment his wolf knew one thing, Kenyon belonged to him, and it wanted to boy to understand that fact.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:48 am

Kenyon submitted to Colt's demands, his body relaxing in his bonds as Colt fucked him hard.

The boy moaned, hips rocking back against the older Lycan's eagerly. He shivered as his chest was stroked and his arousal and nipples teased, whining softly.

"I want more," he breathed when Colt growled possessively in his ear.

Kenyon wanted to be possessed. He wanted Colt to own him and prove that he was owned. Kenyon wanted to give up the stress of everything for a short while and just be what Colt wanted him to be. He wanted to be pushed and manipulated by the older Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 pm

"Greedy boy."

Colt purred as Kenyon asked for more, he would give him everything he could offer, as he had promised the man earlier.

He was growing tired of these bars and these bindings, this wasn't how a male wolf claimed someone, this wasn't raw enough.

"On you hands and knee, now."

He ordered as he tore the bindings apart and pulled himself out of Kenyon, waiting impatiently for him to obey.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:29 pm

Kenyon was greedy. He knew that well. If he wanted something, he strived to get it. And usually there was a lot he wanted.

Right now what he wanted was to be fucked hard by the older Wolf.

The boy moved as soon as his hands were free, leaning down to unbind his ankles before getting to his hands and knees in the centre of the cell. He gazed up at Enda who was leant against the back wall of the cell with her hand in her pants and her cheeks flushed before he turned his gaze over his shoulder to Colt.

He bit his lip, arching his back to push his backside up invitingly. He shook his backside from side to side slowly in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Colt stalked forward like a predator hunting it's prey, he descended upon Kenyon quickly, his body hunching over the smaller male.

His hands gripped the boy's shoulders and forced him down so his face was pressed against the cold stone. They then moved to cover the boy's hands, keeping his torso low and forcing his body in a highly vulnerable position.

He rammed into the boy with a great amount of force, taking his body as brutally as he could, stripping Yon of any possible sense of control.

Colt bit into the boy's neck, letting his teeth bury into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Yon didn't fight being forced down against the stone. Colt was taking what he wanted and Kenyon was happy to give it to him. He'd do anything right now to please the older Wolf.

The teen cried out loudly as his body was taken brutally. His hips attempted to rock with the same rough force as Colt was using, but he ended up just writhing and trying to present himself even more.

He shivered as his neck was bitten again.

He'd have quite a few marks to prove that this happened. He'd have to wear clothes to cover his neck for the next couple of days. The last thing he needed was Cyryl to find out about him going out to be used by people.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:28 pm

His hand slid between the boy's legs while one stayed to pin both of his hands above his head.

He gripped onto Kenyon's member and started to stroke him firmly, rubbing his thumb against the boy's tip while the rest of his fingers stroked his shaft.

Colt purred as the boy beneath him writhed and shivered, his reactions were beautiful, he wanted to see more of them, as many of them as he could pull from the boy.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Kenyon's thighs pressed together and he whined loudly as his arousal was stroked.

He was being overwhelmed with sensation. The rough force of the man's hips driving into his own, the heat of his hand gripping Yon's bundled up hands, the stimulating touches of his hand between his thighs.

The teens eyes squeezed shut and he panted heavily.

"I-I'm going to-" the boy gave a soft cry, his body writhing against the ground. "Colt," he hissed as he felt the heat build up faster and faster. He was going to come soon. Very soon.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Colt purred, his tongue lapping at the wound on the boy's neck, the taste of his blood coating his skin.

"Good."

He muttered in against the boy's ear as his movements became faster and rougher.

"I'm going to come with you."

His breathing was coming in pants and every so often he would grunt with the force he was using, it was working him up as well, it was hard to restrain himself when the boy's body was so inviting.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Kenyon cried out louder when Colt's hips moved harder and faster.

It didn't take long for the boy's body to jerk violently. He tried to muffle his cry against his arm, biting into it roughly as he came.

His legs trembled, threatening to collapse beneath him as he tried to hold himself up afterwards.

That had been... rather intense. More than rather intense. Kenyon couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Colt grunted out loudly as the boy's body clench around him, the throbbing sending him over the edge as he buried himself in deep and came.

The Lycan was left panting hard in against the boy, his mind in a calm haze.

He could feel the boy trembling in his arms, hardly able to stay up, gently he wrapped his arms around the boy's middle and slowly sat back, pulling him into his lap to rest.

"Are you alright?"

He murmured softly, gripping the boy's chin and gently guiding him up so he could check his face before pressing a tender kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:51 pm

The boy nuzzled against Colt when he was pulled into his lap.

His eyes were glazed over slightly as he was guided to look up at Colt. He had a little string of drool dripping down his chin and he panted softly. He nodded slowly. He was all right; just a little frazzled.

That didn't stop him from returning his tender kiss, though.

Kenyon nuzzled closer when he pulled away from the kiss, tucking himself under Colt's chin.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Colt's eyes warmed, a small smile gracing his lips as he reached up to wipe the drool from the boy's chin.

When he was tucked under his chin Colt's hand reached up to slowly stroke through his hair, holding the boy closer, his free arm wrapping around him protectively.

"Take your time, we can sit here and relax for as long as you need."

He knew the candles wouldn't be out forever, but they had time.

"I'll wrap you up and carry you home if you need it."

He muttered, pressing a kiss to the top of Kenyon's head.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:00 pm

The boy nodded when Colt suggested carrying him home.

He knew he wouldn't be walking. Not after that. First Enda burying her first inside of him then Colt fucking him hard like that. He'd need a day to recover from everything that had happened tonight.

"You know what to do before you leave," Enda murmured.

Kenyon's eyes lifted to the Elven woman and he gave a soft little whine, but nodded obediently. He'd do it in a minute when he was less blank.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Colton looked up when the boy whined.

"What does he need to do?"

He asked curiously, the boy had been through a lot, it was evident enough that he was tired and could barely move, he didn't want Kenyon over exerting himself any more than he already had.

He needed to rest now.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:09 pm

"Clean up," was Enda's simple reply.

It was something Kenyon did without fail every time he came to her. He'd do it tonight, too.

After a moment of silence, Kenyon shuffled off of Colt's lap and moved to his hands and knees. He leaned down and laved his tongue over the mess he'd left of the floor, licking it up slowly but surely. At first he shuffled a little awkwardly as he began cleaning up, but soon he was lapping at the mess eagerly.

Being made to clean up his own mess like this always excited him. It just cemented his role as someone beneath his partner.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Colton watched curiously, giving a soft purr as the boy's tongue ran through his release, there was something oddly arousing about watching him do that.

The Lycan pushed himself to his feet and pulled up his trousers, buttoning them up before retrieving his shirt from one of the bars of the cell.

He shook it out and knelt down in front of Kenyon, the boy's tunic had been torn to shreds and used as bindings.

"Put this on."

He offered, handing it over to the boy once he had finished him chore, he gathered up the boy's hood as well, it was best to keep his hidden when they got back into town.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:18 pm

Enda leaned over to pet the boy when he'd finished.

"Good boy. Don't be too much of a stranger."

Kenyon smiled a little at the woman. before his attention turned up to Colt. He pulled on his shirt with a soft murmur of thanks, pulling it close around his body.

He called out to the guards, asking them to come free the two of them from the cell.

The guards did so immediately, opening up the cell adn waiting for Colt and Kenyon to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

Colt threw the cloak over Kenyon once he had pulled his shirt on, he pulled the hood down over the boy's face and bundled him up in it, last thing they needed was for everyone to see their king naked and sore.

Gently he picked him up in his arms and held him to his chest before padding out of the cell and back onto the street.

It was late and dark, very few people would be out at the moment so they were safe until they got to the castle.

"I hope you had fun, kenyon." He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Kenyon nuzzled against Colt when he was picked up.

He pressed little kisses against the man's neck and shoulder.

"I did," he murmured in reply. He had had a lot of fun tonight. He hoped that he could have it again. Being used by two people; having both push him so hard. He loved it.

It was well worth the day he'd be spending in bed tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:30 pm

"I'm glad to hear that, I think I had a little too much fun, I hope you didn't have much planned for tomorrow."

He didn't think the boy would be moving around too much for the next few day.

A gentle purr rumbled in his chest as he was littered with little kisses, he had to admit that he liked these shows of affection.

"Should I take you straight back to the castle?"

He asked, he would happily take him back to the pond for a while instead unless his absence would be noticed fast.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:37 pm

"No such thing as too much fun." You could never have too much fun when being intimate. Never. Kenyon had enjoyed every moment of it.

"Back to the castle. My bed is far more comfortable than anywhere else you could take us."

Kenyon liked the idea of spending a few hours laid with Colt in the privacy of his own bed.

The two could probably have more fun in his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Royal Flop
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: The Castle-
Jump to: