A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Royal Flop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
King Kenyon

A Royal Flop - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Kenyon was a teenager. He wanted something and he ran after it, even if it wasn't good for his health.

Slow and gentle could come later. He had a need to be fucked hard and he was damned well going to get that from the man.

Yon whined when he was pinned against the bed, his legs wrapping around Colt's waist as his hips rocked back again Colt's in return to each hard thrust.

The young king whined softly, head tilting back to offer his throat to the man.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:26 pm

Colt pinned the boy's wrists with one hand, his free hand moving between his legs to pump him hard and fast, his nails scraping up his shaft as his thumb rubbed his tip firmly.

The lycan's tongue lapped over his own lips as the boy beneath him offered his throat so willingly.

Leaning down his teeth grazed over the soft flesh teasingly before biting down on his skin until he drew blood.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:28 pm

Yon gasped and whimpered, hips rocking even more eagerly as Colt's hand began pumping him.

He hissed softly as sharp teeth buried in the skin of his neck, but his head tilted back further and he swallowed thickly.

He'd be wearing that mark for a few days.

Yon would have to wear high-necked clothes for a while to hide all these marks.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Colt picked up his game, returning to the rough, hard pace he had shown the boy back in the prison, claiming his body completely.

Soft grunts sounded from the Lycan as he moved, evidence of the effort he put behind each and every thrust.

A possessive growl rumbled in his chest as his tongue swept over the bleeding wound on Kenyon's throat.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Kenyon gasped and writhed as the pain of the hard pace swept through him.

His thighs twitched and his body clenched around the man's arousal.

This hard pace was pushing him close to his release.

The flush in his tan cheeks and the desperate wriggle his body was set in proved as much. The boy was so close to his release.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Colt gave a deep purr as the signs of Kenyon's arousal became evident, his tongue sweeping over the boy's neck again.

"Come for me."

He murmured, feeling the boy come around his own arousal was sure to set him over the edge, he wanted them both panting and sated against the bed.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:48 pm

The boy gave a little whine at the murmured order.

Just a few moments later, the boy did come, stilling as his body clenched and throbbed around Colt's arousal.

Yon's eyes flickered open as his legs slid from Colt's hips and he relaxed against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Colts groaned out as the boy's body clenched around his firmly, sending him over the edge as he buried himself inside of him and released once again, filling the boy's body with his seed, he would leave that there so the boy could remember him.

Slowly he slid out of him, pressing a kiss to his lips and pulling the boy into his arms to cuddled with him as he relaxed.

"I don't think you'll be moving much tomorrow, I can stay here and keep you company if you want."

He murmured softly, pressing a kiss to his marked neck.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Kenyon nodded as he curled up with Colt.

He liked the idea of just spending a day laid in bed cuddling someone.

It had never happened before.

"Will you lick me better when I'm sore-" The boy yawned as his eyes flickered shut. He was tired. "Tomorrow?" he finished softly as he began to drift.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:58 pm

Colt gave an endearing smile as the boy yawned, he really was adorable.

"I'll lick you as often as you need until you're feeling better."

It was the least he could do after being so rough with the boy, yes Kenyon may have asked for it, but he wasn't about to leave him crippled in bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Royal Flop
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: The Castle-
Jump to: