A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Royal Flop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
King Kenyon

A Royal Flop - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Kenyon jolted again when he was bitten, giving another small whimper.

"If I knew this was what it took to make you a pathetic little whore like this, I would have demanded you bring a friend along earlier," Enda chuckled.

She lifted the boy's blushing face up so she could get a good look at it. His lips were glistening a little and his cheeks were flushed dark red.

"Please fuck me," the boy murmured softly.

That was all he wanted right now. To be fucked hard by both of them.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Colt couldn't help but chuckle at that comment, he figured this was how he reacted every time he came down here.

"You can beg better than that."

The Lycan purred, his tongue swiping out over the boy's entrance again, he wanted to hear a real beg, a proper pleading.

"Perhaps you can convince me to fuck you."

He muttered, the tips of his fingers tracing over the boy's balls.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:01 pm

"Please. Please," he whined loudly.

His hips thrust back as the man's tongue swiped over him.

He just wanted to get lost in the feeling of being fucked and used. This teasing was beyond cruel.

Enda yanked Kenyon back to her. "I've had enough of your pitiful pleads. Do well or neither of us will fuck you and we'll have you tied to the bars for all to see as we tease you."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:05 pm

Colt chuckle as the woman scolded him, she was firm, though he didn't find her sexually appealing she was quite a bit of fun.

"He doesn't seem worthy of being fucked yet, does he?"

The Lycan cooed over to the woman, a cruel smirk curling at his lips as his tongue lapped over the boy's entrance again, his thumb stroking up the underside of the boy's arousal.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:09 pm

"Definitely not."

Kenyon hadn't worked hard enough for any substantial pleasure, yet.

"I'm growing increasingly fond of tying him to the bars and teasing him for the evening," she purred.

She could already see him tied by his hands with his legs spread and tied by his head so he was vulnerable and unable to save himself as the two of the played with him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:21 pm

"I think I could tease his little ass for weeks, it's tasty."

He purred as his tongue lapped over the boy's entrance again, swirling around the edge of it.

"How trained is his ass?"

Colton asked, she had been with him before, she should know these things about him.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:26 pm

"He can take anything you're willing to give him," the woman chuckled.

She'd fucked the boy longs and hard with a variety of things. Candles, fingers. She'd made him take her first numerous times before. Though that was only when he really didn't care about whether he was walking the next day or not.

Kenyon shivered at the question and following response, pressing his backside out a little more.

Enda hummed softly for a moment before standing. "Let's tie him nice and spread."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:42 pm

"I'm glad to hear that."

He didn't want to have to sit there and train his ass all night, he was eager to give the boy what they both wanted.

Colt gripped Kenyon under his arms and hoisted him up.

"We can tie him up facing the hallway, everyone can see the beautiful faces he makes."
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Enya nodded and bent over to pick up Kenyon's tunic.

She tore the fabric into long strips. These would do for bindings. She wanted to keep Kenyon in place. The boy would be writhing and crying a lot of she had her way.

Kenyon hung limply in Colt's grasp when he was pulled up, tilting his head back to gaze up at him.

"Just fuck me hard."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Colt's gaze turned down to the man with mirth.

"Be patient pup, you'll get what you want in time."

He replied with a grin as he kissed the boy's neck and nipped at it as he helped bind Kenyon to the bars to keep him still.

He would fuck him hard and enjoy it quite immensely.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Enda's fingers ran down the boy's back when he was bound, stroking over the scars littering his body.

She stroked lower, fingers pressing between his cheeks to tease his entrance gently. "You're still loose," she purred deeply. "Been playing with yourself since you last came down here, Kingling?"

The boy gave a soft, half hearted growl as his back arched and backside pressed out in a silent plead to be filled.

"Horny little whore."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Colton gave a soft growl in return, it was a natural reaction, even more so when the boy was vulnerable like this and at his mercy.

"It will be worse when I am done with him."

He was aroused, he wanted to take the boy over and over again until the boy's body was perfectly shaped for his arousal.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Enda chuckled softly at Colts aroused growl.

"Patience. You can fuck him when we're done teasing him."

She raised a hand, pushing three fingers into the boy's mouth and pressing down firmly on his tongue until he gagged. Her fingers continued to make him gag until she was certain they were nice and wet.

She drew one finger down the centre of his spine then pressed it into his entrance slowly, watching him take it with ease.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:26 pm

"Telling a Lycan in heat to be patient."

Colt replied with a soft scoff, he wanted to fuck the boy hard and fast but he couldn't yet, he too wanted to see Kenyon writhe as it all became too much for him to handle.

The Lycan's hand reached through the bars to grip to boy's arousal, stroking him painfully slowly with nothing more than the tips of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm

The woman shook her head.

"You wolves are governed by your dicks."

But she didn't say anything more on the subject. She was too busy teasing the boy. A grin curled her lips as he clenched around her single finger.

Yon groaned when his arousal was stroked teasingly.

"Please," he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 pm

"Suck."

Colt ordered as he stuck one of his fingers into the boy's mouth for him to lick.

Once it was damp he rubbed it firmly against the boy's swollen tip, letting it grind against and press into his slit.

His free hand reached up, gripping onto Kenyon's nipple and rubbing it firmly between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Kenyon did as he was told, sucking the man's finger, tongue laving over it slowly.

The boy inhaled sharply as the now wet finger rubbed against his slit. His hips rocked, thrusting against the man's hand eagerly.

Enda pushed a second and third finger into the boy at the same time, thrusting them deeply as the boy cried out softly.

He bit his lips as his eyes pressed shut.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Kenyon did as he was told, sucking the man's finger, tongue laving over it slowly.

The boy inhaled sharply as the now wet finger rubbed against his slit. His hips rocked, thrusting against the man's hand eagerly.

Enda pushed a second and third finger into the boy at the same time, thrusting them deeply as the boy cried out softly.

He bit his lips as his eyes pressed shut.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:38 pm

"Keep your eyes open."

Colt growled, he liked being able to see his partners eyes when they were fucking.

The Lycan reached over he guided the boy's head to look at him, at which point he kissed him deeply, biting into his tongue roughly as the finger bared down harder, rubbing his hardened flesh.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Kenyon whined, eyes squeezing further shut for a moment before flickering open again obediently.

He pressed into the kiss eagerly, gasping loudly when his tongue was bitten and he was rubbed firmly.

The gasp turned into a loud moan muffled against Colt's mouth as Enda pushed a fourth finger into him, thrusting deeply.

He writhed, tugging at his bound wrists.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Colt devoured the boy's moans, pressing deeper into a kiss as his tongue invaded Kenyon's mouth, tasting every part of him.

His hand moved roughly, stroking him with firm, hard pumps.

However, when ever he started to feel the boy's arousal react he would slow down, teasing him with gentle stroked and light touches until he calmed down before pumping him hard again.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:01 pm

The young Wolf writhed against the bars he was filled and stimulated.

His legs tried to press closed but the bindings around his ankles kept his legs spread wide. Enda had never tied him up like this before. The feeling of being bound and spread, completely vulnerable to the both of them had him whining and writhing more.

Enda slapped a scarred cheek firmly. "Stop your wriggling."

Kenyon's lips tore away from Colt and he whimpered, looking up at the older Wolf with pleading eyes.

"Please. Please. Just fuck me. Let me come."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Colt purred as he looked down into those pleading eyes, he looked so adorable and helpless tied up like this, his arousal poking through the bars of the cell.

"Shall I fuck you here, while everyone can watch you squirm and writhe?"

He asked, his hand stroking down the boy's back slowly, rubbing one of his cheeks before kneading it in his palm.

He had such a cute little ass.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Kenyon pressed his backside out when it was kneaded, hissing as the movement forced more of Enda's hand into him.

He was going to feel well-used after this. He was stretched and he was certain he was going to be fucked hard.

"Please. Just fuck me. Now. Now," he whined pitifully, his head dropping forwards to rest on a bar of the door. He just wanted to be fucked nice and hard. He didn't care where he was fucked or who saw just as long as he got his pleasure.

Enda carefully pulled her hand out of him and slapped his backside firmly. "The Kingling's all yours."
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"Alright then."

He purred, his tongue tracing the shell of the boy's ear before he took a step back.

Colt lowered his head again, lapping his tongue generously at the boy's entrance, preparing him slightly more.

"You'll have what you want."

He muttered with a dark grin as he forced himself into Kenyon, hard and rough, thrusting into him with a force that made the bars of the cell rattle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Royal Flop
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: The Castle-
Jump to: