A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Royal Flop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Colton

A Royal Flop - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:41 pm

"What is the best way to sneak in?"

He asked, jumping over the wall was out of the question, Kenyon could barely move at the moment let alone climb.

"I'll lay with you for as long as you like, I'm not the type of person to be intimate then run off in fear of being caught."

What was the worse that could happen if someone found him in the man's bed anyway? He didn't mind if the nobles got pissy with him. Plus if he ended up in prison at least there was a chance of the man visiting him there.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:44 pm

"Not too far from the pond. There's a large tree. The wall behind it has crumbled away but no one has noticed because of the tree."

People were too scared of being caught to get into the castle grounds through that route. So it was a free ticked for the two of them to get into the castle without climbing.

Kenyon nuzzled closer to the man, eyes sliding shut.

He was glad Colt had taken pity on him in the Hall and decided to save him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:47 pm

He nuzzled against the man as he walked, holding him a little closer. He too was glad that he decided to do things on impulse, tonight had been a fun night, it had been a long time since he enjoyed himself like this.

They got to the crumbled part of wall and Colt trudged over it easily, getting into the garden around the pond, weaving through a few plants and trees before getting onto the lawn.

He stayed in the plants, moving through here unnoticed by the part inside would be much easier.

"How do we get to your room?"

He asked, looking over the large building.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:51 pm

"Through the servant door. Carry on through the long hall, up the servants stairs and down the hall to the left until you reach the obnoxiously large doors."

The teen pursed his lips a little at the thought of his bedroom.

It was huge. Far too big for Kenyon to be comfortable with. Kenyon enjoyed simple things. He'd much prefer to stay in a smaller place. One of the guest rooms, perhaps.

But he supposed it wasn't all bad. There were a lot of flat surfaces in his room.

A lot of opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Colt followed his instructions fairly easily, slipping through the servants door, timing it well enough to slip through unnoticed, he paused when he heard talking before darting down the hallway.

Breaking into the palace was surprisingly easy because of the fact that all of the servants were out serving guests and tending to the kitchen.

Colt chuckled softly as he reached a pair of rather obnoxious doors, you really couldn't miss them.

"This would be your room then."

He muttered with a grin, shaking his head softly. He pushed the door open slightly so both of them could hide away inside.

"Home, sweet home."

He whistled as he looked over the room, it was bigger than his house. Colt moved over to the over sized bed and gently unwrapped the boy, placing him down onto the mattress.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:03 pm

"This would be it," he replied dryly, staring up at the highly decorated doors.

The boy huffed softly. "It's not really a home." This place was a castle. Somewhere he lived but wasn't comfortable with. This hadn't been Kenyon's home since he was a child and his parents were still alive.

When the boy was placed down on the bed, he shuffled upwards to lay on his pillows and opened his arms in wish to be embraced; inviting Colt to join him in bed.

Yon wanted to lay and embrace Colt for a while.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:07 pm

"I'll join you in a moment."

He promised before tenderly parting the boy's legs, Colt kicked off his shoes and moved onto the bed.

"I wont be able to sleep tonight unless I help you mend a little."

He would feel guilty for not showing him the proper care he would give any of his lovers. Colt lowered his head a little and slowly lapped at the boy's entrance, leaving a layer of saliva to help sooth the aching a little.

"There you go."

He muttered, petting the boy's thigh gently before crawling onto bed with him and pulling Kenyon into his arms, letting him rest against his chest as his fingers stroked through the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Kenyon's gaze turned down to watch Colt as he parted his thighs.

"There's no point." There was very little point trying to heal him up at the moment. If Kenyon had his way, they'd be fucking again tonight. Attempting to heal him a little now just wouldn't be worth the effort to do so.

But he didn't complain as he felt Colt's tongue at his entrance. His hips pressed downwards, trying to coax the man to do more with his tongue.

Kenyon was a teen. He still had a very very active sex drive. Even their rut not too long ago hadn't kept him satisfied for long. Being in mating season didn't help that much at all.

He nuzzled against the man when he was pulled into his arms, though, nipping gently at his skin as he pressed his naked body against him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Colt smiled as the boy nipped at his skin, he hadn't noticed just how cute Kenyon was until he was out of his usual environment.

"I could stay the night if you want."

He didn't mind the idea himself, they could spend the entire night cuddling and fucking to their heart content.

If he got found out and punished in the morning he didn't particularly care at this point, he was more interested in Yon.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:17 pm

The boy nodded.

He wanted Colt here.

Tonight he had had the most fun at one of these stupid meetings than he had ever had before and it was all down to this strange Noble. He didn't want that to end so quickly. Kenyon wanted to keep him around for a long while.

Kenyon shifted to straddle Colt's hips, leaning over to feather his lips against the older Wolf's gently.

"Will you be gentle with me next?" he murmured softly, hips grinding slowly against Colt's.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Colt shifted a little as the boy straddled him, his hands gently stroking over Kenyon's sides as he kissed him back.

"Of course, I didn't intend to be so rough with you before but you seemed to need it that way."

It was easy to see when a wolf needed to be dominated, Kenyon had been begging for that sort of treatment.

Now that he had been sated once and his body was sore Colt didn't want to be brutal with him again tonight.

His hand reached up to stroke over the boy's cheek, smoothing through his hair.
"But you have to promise me one thing, when the season is over, we will have a night just to talk and get to know one another, I'm curious about you."
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:28 pm

"Don't apologise for being rough."

Kenyon liked it rough. He liked the brutal force of being dominated and knocked around and being totally at someone's mercy. If he wasn't so sore, he'd probably demand that treatment again. He definitely craved it again.

The teen's head bowed, sucking at the skin of Colt's neck to leave a dark claiming mark as his hips continued to rock against Colt's. He rubbed the man's member between his cheeks, pressing his entrance, already damp with Colt's first release, against him.

He wanted Colt to fuck him once more, nice and slowly and tease him with gentle caresses until he was writhing in place then fill him with his release again.

The boy's scarred cheek leaned into the man's caress.

"There's not much to know about me that isn't a public fact." Kenyon was King. His life was broadcast to all.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Colt chuckled and shook his head softly as Kenyon leaned into his touch.
"I don't believe that for a moment. There is more to you than just your title."

He replied, guiding the boy down to kiss him tenderly, a deep purr rumbling in his chest as his arousal rubbed between the boy's cheeks.

His hands trailed over Kenyon's body, stroking down his sides before sliding up his back, softly caressing the bite marks decorating his throat.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm

"Not many people think that one." He was just a title and public actions. No one was interested in the things that made him Kenyon. They just wanted to know what the King was doing.

Not that he could blame them much; who cared about someone that was unapproachable?

Colt had been the first person in a long time to approach him and treat him like a person.

Kenyon returned the tender kiss as his hips continued to rock against Colt's.

He pulled back, his lips curling into a little smile as he slid down the bed. He bowed over Colt's body, his tongue laving up the length of his member.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:46 pm

That was all Colt was interested in, he already knew all about the King, he wanted to know Kenyon, those two people didn't have to be the same, what he did in public and how he felt in private could be two totally different things and from what he had seen so far, it was true.

Colt gave a surprised moan as the boy's tongue lapped over his length, a smile curling at his lips also as his hands weaved through the boy's hair.

"I never wanted to have sex with the King, Kenyon on the other hand, is a completely different matter."

Seeing the man up on his throne wasn't appealing at all, he was untouchable, here and now, he couldn't stop himself from yearning for the boy.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Kenyon's tongue continued to stroke and tease over the man's arousal. He liked that moan. He wanted to hear more of it.

Inside the boy preened.

Colt wanted him. Colt actually wanted sex with him. Not the king that everyone saw; him. Him, Kenyon.

His lips parted around the man's member and he took as much of him into his mouth as he could, giving him a generous suck.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:01 pm

His hand continued to stroke the boy's and the back of his neck as he licked at his hardening arousal.

Colt's lips parted in a deep moan as he was sucked, the boy knew how to draw reactions out of him, the feeling of his hot, damp mouth was irresistible.

His eye fluttered open as he looked down at the boy between his legs.

"Careful, if you keep that up I wont be able to hold out long enough to take you again."
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Yon pulled away from the man's arousal, pressing a little kiss to its head.

"If you're so worried about holding out, take what you want."

The boy's honey eyes pierced the older Wolf as a little smirk curled his lips. Colt was free to take what he wanted from the boy.

The boy blew gently on the head of Colt's arousal.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Colt gave a soft chuckle, smart ass.

A shiver ran through his as his arousal was blown on, having his hot skin chilled like that just made him aware of how sensitive the flesh was.

"Gently."

He muttered, he wouldn't fuck him that hard again so soon.

Colt pushed himself up, wrapping his arm around the boy's waist and lowering him onto the soft bed. He kissed the boy softly, lapping at his lips as his hands stroked over the boy's thighs.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Kenyon's lips pursed in an almost pout at the muttered word.

He wanted Colt to possess him completely and show him just who was boss.

Though he was certain his body would thank Colt for being gentle with him. As much as Yon wanted to be fucked into the sheets, he knew his body wouldn't be able to handle that.

He'd be just fine with a slow, teasing lay, though.

Kenyon's arms slid around Colt's neck, returning his soft kiss as he was lowered against the bed.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:18 pm

"Don't pout, you're much cuter when you smile."

He replied as he licked the boy's lips again his fingers slowly stroking over the boy's thighs before dipping slower, grazing over his entrance gently.

He was already swollen and damp, he had been very rough with the boy.

"Besides, I can make you feel good even when I'm being gentle."
That was a promise.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Yon shivered gently when he felt the man's fingers grazing over his entrance.

His legs parted a little to give the man more access. He wanted Colt to take him.

"Then make me feel good," he murmured.

Kenyon wanted to feel good. He wanted to be overwhelmed with the sensation that Colt gave to him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

"Alright."

He muttered, leaning up to press a kiss to the boy's lips as his hands moved to stroke over his hips and sides.

Colt's body moved between his legs, pushing himself into Kenyon at an almost painfully slow pace, biting his own lip to stop himself from just thrusting into hims hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
King Kenyon

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Yon moaned softly as he felt the man's member push into him painfully slowly.

Yon wasn't as controlled as Colt seemed to be. His hips rocked down against Colt's hard. He knew that he'd be sore in the morning anyway.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

He just wanted to feel Colt's body enveloping him; around him, inside of him. Holding him down as he fucked him. Claiming him in an animalistic way.

Yon leaned up to capture Colt's lower lip, sucking it gently a shis hips rocked.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:18 pm

Colt cursed under his breath as Kenyon moved beneath him, the boy really didn't know what was good for him, he had asked for slow and gentle and was now fucking himself hard.

His self control was good, but not this good, it was hard to resist moving his hips harder.

"I'll fuck you now, but I'm spending the rest of the night licking you."

He murmured as he claimed the boy's mouth, his hips moving harder and faster as he gripped Kenyon's wrists and held him against the bed.

He could fuck the boy into the mattress then ease his discomfort later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Royal Flop   A Royal Flop - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Royal Flop
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: The Castle-
Jump to: