A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delivering The Goods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigil

Delivering The Goods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:19 am

"I can do that."

He purred, he was the only one that could, none of the other slaves would dare to touch Marcus the way he did.

The two fingers were swiftly followed by a third as he stretched the man out wide, parting them until it proved difficult to push against the taut ring of muscles.

"Don't you hold out on me."

He muttered softly, he wanted to hear every cry and moan the man had to offer as he began thrusting his fingers, working his ring out wider.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:30 am

"Would I ever?"

Yes, he would. If it meant getting a rise out of Sigil, he would definitely hold back.

Which was what he planned to do. It would get a good rise out of the Elf and make the night all the more fun.

The Vampire gave a dark smirk as his hips thrust a little against Sigil's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:29 pm

Sigil's eyes narrowed at that dark smirk, he didn't trust it, knowing Marcus he was just going to be a pain for the fun of it.

The Elf removed his fingers promptly, Marcus' body wouldn't be ready yet but he didn't want to wait for this, he had gone without for far too long.

In a single moved he slicked his arousal and forced it into the Vampire, pushing him to the hilt with a low groan.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:03 pm

Marcus' head tossed back when the Elf pushed into him, crying out.

He was still tight. Almost painfully so. He was certain Sigil knew that.

The Vampire grit his teeth to stop any further noises escaping him as he attempted to relax his body somewhat to make the rough stretch more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Sigil tutted as Marcus gritted his teeth to stop from crying out, he wouldn't give the Vampire the option of holding out on him.

He gripped the Prince's hair, yanking his head back as his teeth roughly decended onto his neck, biting into it until blood began to well up.

His hips moved for forcefully, the constant pounding would make the man more tender soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:22 pm

He gave a hiss through clenched teeth as his neck was bitten.

Drawing blood. Again. Sometimes Marcus thought Sigil was more like a Vampire than Marcus himself. Marcus rarely got to bite during sex. Sigil rarely allowed it.

The Vampire's back arched, pressing himself up against Sigil as the Elf thrust into him hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:26 pm

"No moans? Not even a whimper?"

The Elf smirked darkly and gripped Marcus' hips, pushing him over onto his stomach and pressed him firmly into the mattress.

"If you're not enjoying this then I'll just take what I want and leave."

He threatened as he pushed in harder, his finger flicking against Marcus' arousal.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Marcus crossed his arms, resting the side of his head on them so his face wouldnt be pressed into the thick materials and furs of his bed.

"You're, ah, getting pretty cock-fuck cocky for someone with a collar round their throat," the Vampire grunted.

He pressed down against the single finger brushing against his aroused member with the smallest of moans.

"I'm the one with the key," he reminded in a hushed voice, trying to keep the husky note from bleeding into his words.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Sigil let out a small chuckle as the Vampire grunted and kept his voice hushed.

"I never cared about the collar, and I don't care about the key."

He replied as he wrapped his hand around the man's arousal and pinched his tip firmly.

Having the collar off from around his neck wouldn't change him, he had never really bowed down to Marcus so taking it off wouldn't be freeing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Marcus hissed again, hips jerking away from the sharp pinch to his sensitive flesh.

He muttered a curse and insult under his breath, then turned his head to bury it in the fabric of his blankets as he moaned.

The sound came out muffled.

The closest to a proper sound of pleasure he'd let Sigil hear so far.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:41 pm

Sigil pursed his lips as Marcus hid his face in the blankets to muffle his moans.

His arms banded around the man's waist as he pulled him up, yanking him back into his lap as Sigil sat up.

From this position his free hand wrapped around Marcus' throat, pressing down on it to force noise out of him.

His hips bucked up, pushing into him deeply as his other hand moved to pinch his arousal once again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:47 pm

The Vampire's head tossed back with a cry, muffled by his sealed lips as he was yanked up.

He could feel his tight body stretching around the Elf as his legs scrambled to find purchase. He was left with his legs spread wide, straddling Sigil's thighs. His back was arched, head pressing against the Elf's shoulder.

Marcus gave a breathy cry when a hand constricted around his throat.

He swallowed thickly against the man's hand. Twice. Thrice.

A barely audible whimper sounded when his member was pinched again.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Sigil gave a deep purr, this was more like it. Marcus was so expressive when he left himself go like this and at the moment he looked like a dream, spread wide, his voice breathy as he whimpered.

If someone was to walk in their passions would be laid bare, there was no hiding what was happening right now.

His hips bucked up more eagerly as the moans egged him on, his nails dug into the Vampire's throat as he tightened his grip.

The hand around his arousal released his tip, sliding over the smooth, hard flesh as he began to stroke the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:58 pm

The two of them never hid what they did behind closed door. They could count a dozen times in the last year alone that someone had walked in on the two of them together like this. The amount of times someone had stumbled on them out in some hallway going at it was rivalling that number, as well. They enjoyed the reactions they got from people.

Marcus inhaled sharply when nails bit into his throat.

He gave a long, low shuddering breath as his thighs tensed and he began to shift his hips, thrusting them as best as he could, bent backwards like he was.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Sigil's thrusting became more rhythmic as he held Marcus in place by his throat and his cock.

Once of the fingers from around his neck pressed into the Vampire's mouth, pressing up against one of his large fangs until the skin broke.

His bleeding finger stroked over his lower lip, tracing a path for his tongue to follow.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 pm

With his lips parted to give an almost continuous stream of whimpered breaths, Sigil could find any of his six fangs without trying. They were all there, open to the air, sharp and dangerous.

His tongue lapped out over the blood smeared over his lip, following the trail.

Marcus' head leaned forwards a little, lips attempting to wrap around the bleeding digit.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:12 pm

He let his finger be taken into the man's mouth, though the rest of them that were still wrapped around his neck tightened, pulling him back steadily until Marcus' back was firmly pressed to Sigil's torso.

Leaning forward the Elf's teeth gripped onto Marcus' ear lobe, drawing it into his mouth, nipping and tugging on it.

Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Marcus was greedy, licking and sucking at the digit to draw as much blood as possible from the tiny wound.

It didn't last long and soon he was being fucked with a vengeance. Hard. Over and over.

Hours passed before Marcus collapsed against the bed, spent and whimpering as he tugged at the cloth holding his ankles and wrists to the headboard of his large bed.

"I'm done," he rasped. His voice was thick and husky from both Sigil's use of his throat and the numerous cries that had bee torn from it throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Sigil panted heavily, it wasn't the first time this night that Marcus had tried to get him to stop, but now he could feel the toll of the nights evens on his body, he was exhausted.

"Me too."

He muttered, finally admitting defeat as he untied the Vampire before rolling onto his side and dragging the man closer, nuzzling against him as he tried to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Marcus gave a shaky breath as his legs dropped to the bed.

His backside throbbed painfully and he gave a soft whimper as he curled up against Sigil's chest. His tongue lapped over the man's throat a few times, looking for the best place to bite him without having to move his head too much.

"I'm going to be limping to the pantry," Marcus muttered sulkily.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:24 pm

"You loved every moment of it."

He muttered back with a soft chuckle and he pulled Marcus a little closer, craning his neck a little so the man could bite him without moving too much,

His hands idly stroked over his back, massaging his tender muscles after being contorted into so many different positions.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:26 pm

"That doesn't mean I'm not annoyed that I'm going to look like I was fucked by a huge cock for hours on end in front of dozens of slaves in less than an hour," he snorted.

His fangs sank greedily into Sigil's throat as he grasped at Sigil's long hair and a muscular shoulder.

He moaned as thick, hot blood filled him.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 pm

"Then don't go, stay here and I'll lick it better."

He replied with a purr, grunting as those six monstrous fangs sank into his throat, it was a sensation he was more than accustomed to but his neck was tender with scar tissue from being bitten so often these last few weeks.

His hand gently stroked over Marcus' backside as he felt the strong pull of his blood being taken.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Marcus' tender backside, flushed red with whip marks and handprints, flinched away from Sigil's hands as he drew away from his neck.

"As soon as I remove this, I have to go to the pantry."

He flicked the large metal ring at the front of the collar around Sigil's throat.

"As tempting as being licked better is," the Vampire purred. "I do have to go pick out new blood."
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 10:37 pm

He couldn't help but give a small chuckle as Marcus flinched away from the touch of his hands. They stroked back up, moving to instead caress his back and shoulders.

"My poor Vampire, wont you be feeding from me anymore?"

He hadn't thought about the consequences of not being a Slave anymore, a few things would be changing that he hadn't considered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering The Goods
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: