A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delivering The Goods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

Delivering The Goods Empty
PostSubject: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:00 pm

Marcus walked with an air of confidence around him as he held onto the end of a thick rope. Attached to said rope was the cause of many disagreements between Marcus and his mother. The Oracle.

Behind him, Sigil did the same, holding to the end of a rope in which the Oracle's pet Necromancer was bound.

The Vampire licked his fangs in excitement as he forced open the throne room doors, which were locked.

The noble who had been talking to his mother looked up, thoroughly insulted that he was interrupted.

Marcus barely spared him a glance as he strolled into the room, like he was walking a pet on a calm morning out in a field rather than dragging an Oracle into his mothers den.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Cierra looked murderous as she was interrupted but as soon as she saw her son a victorious smirk spread across her red painted lips.

Anything else would had warranted death but when she saw that length of rope she rose to her feet.

"Everyone out. Now."

She instructed as the noble looked even more insulted but didn't argue as he was led out by the guards who cleared the room.

"Marcus, my son."

She purred, stepping down from her throne as she walked down to them, she hadn't looked more satisfied in her entire life as she did right now.

"You have a gift for me?"

Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:09 pm

That satisfied cat that got the canary look wouldn't last long.

"Now, mother, why would I bring a gift if you give me such cruel looks?" He was, obviously, referring to the blood thirsty glare she'd given him when he had burst into the room.

Marcus gave the rope a tug, dragging the silent Oracle towards him.

He wrapped one arm around the boy's stomach, holding him in place against his chest as the fingers of his other hand stroked the boy's cheek. He idly tugged out the gag that the boy had been wearing.

"I came to show you my darling new toy."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Cierra's look lowered back into a glare as her sun held the Oracle closely.

Elleon whimpered as the gag was pulled out of his mouth, shruggling sluggishly as the Vampire held him in place.

He had calmed slightly ever since he had heard Garen's voice and he was told that the man would live if he behaved himself so he did his best to remain calm for the moment.

"Marcus enough of your foolish jokes, hand the boy over to me."
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:17 pm

"Your greed is astounding, mother."

Marcus shook his head slowly. "Handing him over right now is not in my best interests."

With a firm shove, he sent the Oracle boy careening back into Sigil. The Elf would look after the boy for now.

The man took three slow, calculated steps towards his mother. "I returned, with the oracle boy, like you asked, in just two and a half weeks. How long had you given me to find him, mother?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:21 pm

Elleon nearly fell before the Elf's arms wrapped around him, he could hear Garen's breathing not too far away and tried to push toward him but the Elf held onto him tightly.

"A month."

She replied, craning her neck as she looked down at him.

"A time limit you enforced on yourself."

She reminded him, Marcus had been the one the suggest it.

Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:26 pm

"We both thought the time limit imposed on myself was impossible."

There was no way to step around that. They had both thought it impossible. Cierra had been just fine sending her only son on a suicide mission.

"But I managed it." By some miracle, he had managed it and bought the Oracle to her within the month he had given himself.

He cupped his mother's cheek gently, gazing down at her with his piercing blue eyes.

"You have debts to me."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:35 pm

She looked back up at her son, in no way intimidated but as she was when ever he acted out like this, she seemed amused.

"I've yet to receive my oracle so I don't see how I owe you anything."

She replied with a fang-filled smirk.

He had to bring her to oracle in order to get paid, the oracle was here but it was no in her possession.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 8:37 pm

"Do you think me stupid, mother?" Marcus tutted gently.

"I have seen it happen before. Sending my sisters on errands with promises of riches then brushing them aside when you have what you asked for."

The young Vampire shook his head.

"I will not succumb to your greed as my sisters have. I am not as weak-willed as they are. Until I have been paid my dues, you will not get to touch your Oracle."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:27 am

"Smart boy, this is one of the reasons that you will be my her."

He was bravery, more savage and more intelligent than all of his siblings combined.

"You shall have your rewards."

With that Cierra called in one of her guards and sent him down to her sorcerer's to fetch what they had summoned for him.

"I'm sure you would rather do these honors."

She added holding out a thick silver key to the Prince.

Each slave wore a collar when they were brought to the castle and Cierra had the only key to remove it.

"He is joining your ranks so he can no longer be a slave."

That left a bitter taste in her mouth but it would be worth her own prize.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:35 am

"Your dreams are still as fanciful as ever, mother." Her heir? Not likely. He was doing all he could do stay away from that title. He wouldn't become king if she shackled him to the throne.

Marcus watched the display of his mother calling in a guard silently, a pleased smirk tilting his thin lips upwards.

He was getting his much-deserved reward.

Good.

Marcus plucked the key from her fingers and caressed it slowly, his gaze turning to Sigil. "It is something I would rather do in privacy." He slid the key into his jacket. He would thoroughly enjoy removing his former slave's collar.

His eyes dropped to the Necromancer and the Oracle. "What do you plan to do with the Oracle's pet?" Marcus strolled forwards so he was standing in front of the Necromancer. Garen was shorter than him by a number of inches. "If broken, he would make a fine warrior. I have heard of him from tales up country."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:42 am

"Do as you please, the key only unlocks his shackle, whether you remove it now or later is of no consequence."

She hummed as she looked over at the man, he was less attractive than was her liking.

"He will be useful, Necromancers are in short supply but for the moment I shall keep him with the Oracle, he may still serve a purpose here."

She would decide what to do with him at a later date.

The guard returned and nodded toward the Queen.

"Your prize is ready and waiting for you out in the courtyard, I'd rather not have it lurking around my throne room."
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:48 am

"Shame," Marcus tittered as he strolled past Sigil, hooking his fingers in the Elf's collar to pull him along. "I would have enjoyed breaking him into my army."

He left the Necromancer and oracle to his mother as he dragged Sigil along.

"I do hope that you enjoy your gifts, mother."

When they got to the door, Marcus stopped in his stride. "Make yourself free tomorrow at evening meal. I wish to spend it with you alone."

And then he was out the door, dragging Sigil along with him.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Sigil had to suppress the small smirk on his lips as he watched Marcus talk with his mother, it was almost like a dance, each one moving around the other's words in order to gain the upper hand.

He followed the Vampire eagerly as his collar was gripped and he was pulled along behind him.

Despite coming up second best in their little chat Cierra still looked pleased as she moved to grip the ropes binding the Oracle and his pet.

Her eyebrow raised at her son's request but she gave a small nod as she handed Garen's rope to a guard and led the boy up the stairs to her throne, where she sat down and pulled him to his knees in front of her to inspect.

Once Marcus and Sigil were outside the throne room doors a deep prolonged howl echoed through the stone corridors, causing the windows to shake, threatening the shatter should the sound grow any louder.

The noise sent a shudder up Sigil's spine as he looked toward the entrance to the courtyard, something hellish was out there, he could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 6:55 pm

Marcus tilted his head when the howl ripped through the hallways, looking curiously to the entrance of the courtyard.

Of course he wanted to know what it was; what his mother refused to have in her throne room. Who wouldn't?

But he had far more pressing matters to attend to. "It'll be there later," he dismissed, pulling Sigil along again, towards their room.

This was far more important to him than the gift in the courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Sigil smiled slightly as Marcus dismissed his prize and pulled him along to the bedroom, he would have been a little irritated if the man had left this collar on him longer than it needed to be.

"I'm glad you have your priorities in the right place."

He muttered as they neared their room.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Marcus gave a laugh and grinned freely over his shoulder at the Elf.

"Right by you, at least. Mother won't be amused that I'm taking my time to take a look at her gift to me." Which was why this was happening first, naturally. Anything he could do to irk his mother was something he would try immediately.

"We've got almost three weeks to make up for," the Vampire hummed as he let go of Sigil's collar.

His fingers began deftly undoing the clasps of his cloak as he stepped into his chambers.

"We're not leaving here and you're not losing that collar until those three weeks are made up for."
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 9:56 pm

"As if either of us care about doing the right thing by your mother."

He snorted in reply, a deep purr sounding as Marcus spoke again.

Once they were in the room and the door was locked he was free to act as he pleased again.

It only took a moment before he had grabbed Marcus and tossed him roughly onto the bed, leaning over him as he forced his knee between the Prince's thighs.

"After three weeks of celibacy you're going to be really tight."

He wasn't going to go easy on him because of that fact either.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 pm

His cloak had barely fallen to his feet when he was thrown onto the bed.

The Vampire pushed himself up onto his elbows and grinned fiercely, his blue eyes almost flashing with mischief. "I know I will be."

It was going to be rough for him and he knew that.

"I'm sure you'll manage to take good care of me, though."

His hands slid up into his Elf's hair, giving it a tug.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:43 am

"I always take good care of you."

The Elf purred, capturing the man in a hard kiss as he pressed up against him, he had gone without as so much as touching Marcus for far too long.

Sigil took the Vampire's hands and pinned them on the bed above his head, holding him down as he kissed down his neck, his teeth biting into the soft flesh roughly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:48 am

"I wouldn't have kept you around for so long if you didn't," Marcus snorted. They both knew it was a bullshit claim. Even if Sigil decided to go off of sex completely and start acting like a nun, he would still keep the Elf around.

He'd grown far too fond of Sigil over the past four hundred years to let him go.

The man fell back when his arms were yanked out from under him and pinned above his head. His hair, still tight in his ponytail, pooled under him almost like a cushion. He returned the hard kiss eagerly, drawing up one knee to rub it against Sigil's crotch teasingly.

"Far too slow," he grunted as Sigil began kissing down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:53 am

"Far too eager."

He teased back with a smirk, complaining about the pace just gave Sigil more power and his desire to make the man suffer out immense teasing just rose rapidly.

"Though I have to agree."

His hands ran down the Vampire's sides and gripped his pants, slowly untying them before yanking them down firmly before placing his body between Marcus' bare legs.

"I've missed this."

He purred, his fingers rubbing against the man's tight ring, pressing up against it without entering.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:05 am

"No such thing."

There was no such thing as far too eager. Being eager was a good thing.

The Vampire's stomach tensed and he gave a low growl as the Elf untied his pants slowly. Too slow. Far too slow.

He shivered when his pants were yanked down.

"Me too." He leaned up, hoping to be able to capture Sigil in a kiss. "We're not going dry."
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:10 am

Sigil gave a small grin and leaned down, letting Marcus have his kiss.

"No chance of that tonight."

He couldn't go in dry even if he wanted too, it would be painful for the both of them given how long it had been since Marcus was properly stretched.

The Elf got up from the bed and grabbed a jar of oil, coating his fingers in it before stroking it over the Vampire's entrance, making sure he was nice and slick before pushing two fingers into him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 2:15 am

Marcus stretched out when Sigil got off the bed.

He busied himself with untying his hair and combing it out. It fell around his shoulders in a pin-straight waterfall.

His thighs spread when Sigil returned to him, hands gripping the Elf's shirt as two fingers pushed into him. Marcus moaned softly.

"I dont want you to hold back. Even if Im crying out for you to stop, don't." He wanted Sigil to fuck him until the Elf couldnt any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delivering The Goods   Delivering The Goods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delivering The Goods
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: