A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] Two Four Six

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Queen Cierra

[Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:02 pm

The boy continued to surprise him, the boy wanted to lay with him but wouldn't because he hadn't been willing.

Since his capture Sigil had been raped multiple times, having at least someone here that he knew wouldn't abuse him like that felt strange.

He pursed his lips as guilt gnawed at him, could he put the boy through what he had experienced knowing that his backside was virgin?

The Elf gave an annoyed sigh and pushed off of Marcus, flopping down onto the bed beside him, his little moment of revenge had been snuffed out rather quickly.

"I'm not going to hurt you then."
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:07 pm

The boy's eyes flickered open when Sigil pushed off of him.

He rolled onto his side.

"Stopping?" he asked softly. Laying on his side like that, his arousal was in plain view. Perhaps Marcus wasn't too thrilled about his ass being ridden without preparation, but having the man's body pressed against him like that and the rough, husky voice murmuring in his ear, and the tongue caressing his skin, and the hot flesh pressed against him, grinding so teasingly like that... It all had an effect on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:11 pm

"You're not going to fuck me if I'm not willing, I can at least extend that to you as well."

He didn't have it in him to abuse Marcus after hearing the boy admit that, it had shot right through him.

The boy continued to try and make this situation as good as possible for the Elf and all he had done was try to plot against him in the most malicious way possible.

"Plus, you're right, I can't push into your body unprepared and I can't hold myself up and touch you at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:15 pm

The boy's cheeks puffed up with air in a small pout as his gaze turned down to the chains shackled around his wrists.

His tongue lashed over his lower lip.

He wanted pleasure. But he didn't want to risk the Elf attacking him if he was allowed free.

Marcus inhaled deeply as he pushed himself to sit up and moved to straddle the man's shoulders, his arousal in the man's face. He leaned up, back arching a little as he reached for the top of his large, ornate headboard.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:19 pm

"Is this your way of telling me to play with you?"

He chuckled as he came face to face with the boy's arousal. He couldn't stop himself from nuzzling against it with a soft smile, such a strange child.

"Lick my fingers for me."

He instructed as his bound hands reached up to rub against the boy's hip, in this position he couldn't reach his own mouth to do it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:24 pm

The boy inhaled softly and his eyes slid closed when the man nuzzled against his arousal.

His fingers finally snagged what he had been searching for and he pulled it down for the man's inspection. A key.

He hadn't expected the man to nuzzle against him like that. He was just reaching for the key to the shackles. All the shackles in the castle were made the same. They all took the same key. Usually Cierra's children weren't entrusted with them. But... What his mother didn't know, didn't get Marcus slaughtered brutally.

They key was covered in a thick layer of dust. Marcus had it there as a just in case.

A good thing, really.

The boy shuffled down Sigil's body until he could grip the shackles around his wrist. "Your feet stay," he murmured softly, blue eyes flickering up to Sigil's face as he pushed the key into the lock of one shackle.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Sigil smirked as the boy moved down him with the key.

He had read those signs completely wrong, still, this suited him much better, he was getting back the use of his hands.

This boy really was foolish, he had said he wouldn't hurt him but did the boy believe that? He could have easily been lying for all he knew.

"Not a very smart boy.."
He murmured as he watched the key push into the lock.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:32 pm

One some level Marcus knew that this was stupid.

He couldn't trust people. He couldn't even trust his own family to not try to kill him. Putting his life in the hands of a murderous unwilling Elf slave? Stupid.

But the lock clicked and the shackle fell away from Sigil's wrist.

Then he tossed the key across the room.

His hands were free. But he couldn't walk very well. Marcus could still lock the free shackle around something, or even his other hand in a rush if he needed to.

He was being foolish for even letting him have this much freedom in the first place. But he'd like to believe that his trust wasn't placed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:39 pm

"Should I take all of this as meaning that you want to have a little fun, Vampire?"

He asked, raising an eyebrow, he wouldn't make any more assumptions, when ever he did he turned out to be wrong.

For now Sigil would behave, there was no need to try and escape at this very moment, with his legs shackled there was no way he could make it to that key before the boy did and he had promised not to harm him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:42 pm

"Well, I'm not letting you free for my own health," he retorted.

The boy pressed his arousal down against the man's mouth, his blue eyes staring down at him hard.

Marcus had assumed that the Elf wanted to mess around a little. Everything he'd said and done in the past few minutes had hinted towards it.

He wouldn't take pleasure from the man's body if he didn't consent. Here and now the Elf could consent. He could do a lot with his hands free. He could raw him closer, or push him away if that's what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Sigil stared back up at him as the boy's arousal hit his mouth, he didn't want to fall into the trap of willingly becoming submissive.

Instead now that his hands were free he gripped the boy's hips roughly and pushed him into the mattress, holding him down against it to keep him still.

His lips brushed against the boy's arousal gently, if he was going to do this, he was doing it on his terms.

His lips parted as his tongue trailed up the boy's length painfully slow.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 pm

The boy grunted softly when he was pinned down to the mattress.

His body shivered a little when Sigil's lips brushed over his arousal. His hips pressed upwards a little; or, at least, attempted to.

Marcus gave a soft whine, his head falling back when the man's tongue trailed over him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:57 pm

At the very least Sigil was grateful, being in this room was better than being stuck down in the dungeon, he could show the boy a little bit of gratitude for what he had done.

His tongue laved over him more generously, a deep purr rumbled in his chest, the boy tasted quite good and even the smallest action drew quite and adorable reaction.

His lips parted further as he let the boy into his mouth, giving him a long, hard suck.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Marcus was pent up.

He'd felt the stirrings of arousal as his sister had struggled against him and it'd been a constant nagging need since then.

And in the two days it had been there, he hadn't touched himself once.

His hips bucked when the Elf drew him into his mouth, his hands fisting in the man's long hair.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Sigil's grip tightened as he held the boy down to stop his bucking.

He wanted to move at his own pace and now that his arms were free and would make sure that happened.

Slowly his head began to bob, he wanted to tease the boy and really see him squirm and writhe before giving him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:07 pm

The squirming and writhing didn't take long.

These strong desires were new for him. He had just grown into his fangs. His hunger. His lust.

It was all new to him and it was strong. This was something that he had no idea how to control yet. It would take a long while for him to gain control over it and teasing him wasn't helping.

Marcus gave a pitiful whine.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:11 pm

That whine had the Elf giving a dark purr, it was such a pathetic little noise, he adored it.

With little effort he took the boy's entire length, bobbing down roughly, he would give him a nice rough suck until he came then he would make him come again and again until he couldn't possibly handle any more.

Sigil reached a hand up pressing two of his fingers in against the boy's lips and coaxing him to open his mouth.

His head continued to move at a rough, fast pace, he wouldn't hold back on him now.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm

The writhing continued.

More whimpers spilled from his lips.

If anyone saw him now, he'd be dragged right to Cierra and probably killed for this. Cierra didn't tolerate her kin laying down their power.

And yet, as two fingers pressed against his lips, they parted and he drewthem into his mouth to give them wet sucks.

To Hell with his mother's rules. This felt too good.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:19 pm

When Sigil was sure that his fingers were wet enough he pulled them from the boy's mouth, slowly sliding them down his chest and stomach, trailing them down the boy's pelvis before slipping them between his thighs.

His free hand lifted the boy's legs, hooking them over his shoulders so he had better access to his body.

His fingers drew rings around the boy's entrance before finally pushing one of them into him, groaning against his arousal as the boy's body slid tightly around his finger.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Marcus' tongue flicked over the tips of his fingers when they were pulled out of his mouth, letting another whine sound. The fingers had succeeded in keeping him somewhat quiet for a little while.

Now he was back to being loud, whining and whimpering as his body writhed in search of pleasure.

The boy's thighs tightened around Sigil's shoulders.

He whimpered, raising a hand to press against his mouth as the man's fingers teased his entrance; virgin to everyone's affections but his own. This was the first time anyone other than himself was going to touch it like this.

Marcus cried out, his back arching as his body clenched around the finger pushing inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Sigil couldn't help but shiver as the boy's body clenched and he cried out, it was such a beautiful display.

His mouth pulled away from the boy's arousal, his free hand moving to pump it firmly as his finger slowly thrust in and out of him.

The Elf pushed himself up, hunching his body over the boy as he leaned for and lapped his tongue, still tasting of the boy's member, over Marcus' lip.

"You make such beautiful sounds."

He purred darkly as he forced a rough kiss onto the boy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Marcus couldn't help the strong reactions he was having right now. He was far too pent up.

The Vampire gave a whimper when the man's mouth pulled away from his needy member. Sigil's hand didn't feel as good as his mouth.

His legs slid from Sigil's shoulders, sprawling on the bed, spread to accommodate the man's body laying between them. Marcus was flexible, but not flexible enough to still keep his legs rested on the man's shoulders.

"Shut up," the boy grunted softly, his cheeks flushing a little.

Marcus returned the rough kiss, hands fisting in the Elf's long hair.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 pm

"You shut up."

He muttered in return before muzzling the boy with his lips, kissing him deeply, forcing his tongue into his mouth so the boy couldn't talk back.

His finger thrust into the boy a bit more firmly, pushing it in deeply before swirling it around so the boy could really feel it inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Marcus grunted when he was kissed roughly.

His teeth sank into the Elf's tongue when it was forced into his mouth and kissed him back roughly, his hands yanking at the man's hair.

The boy inhaled sharply when Sigil's finger pushed deeper into him.

He whimpered, thighs tensing and hips rocking down against the man's finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] Two Four Six
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4