A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] Two Four Six

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Marcus

[Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:33 pm

The boy shrugged.

He wouldn't deny that. He knew he was likely to grow up to be just like everyone else. People expected him to be a certain way, being a prince. He couldn't go against that without being killed by his mother. She didn't tolerate her children not living up to her set standards.

"That's pessimistic."

He pulled his hand away from the Elf's and nudged the man towards his bed.

"Rest. You need it."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:38 pm

It was pessimistic, but it was also the truth, he wasn't going to delude himself into thinking everything would be alright.

Sigil looked over at the bed as he was nudged toward it, that was just what he wanted, crawling into bed filthy, naked and bloodied to sleep while three vampires lingered around the room.

He didn't trust them and he didn't need to be any more vulnerable than he already was, plus, taking orders from the boy left a sour taste in his mouth.

"Yeah, sure."

He scoffed softly before moving slowly toward the window, the chains around his wrists and ankles clattering at he moved to sit beside it instead.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:40 pm

The boy's lips pursed a little.

His gaze turned to the woman in the room. "Keep him company."

Marcus turned to leave the room, bidding the male Vampire to follow him.

There was something he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Sigil didn't turn to acknowledge the woman and instead simply looked our the window.

His eyes scanned the streets below, the jump to the ground was high, high enough that he would probably break bones trying to make it down.

That wouldn't do, he would be too injured to move at that point, still he would work out his route from here before figuring out how to make it down unharmed.

It would be constantly dark here to using the day to his advantage was out of the question.

Still, he could use his stealth to sneak around, if he could get some clothes he could blend into the crowd easily enough, if he made it to the stables he could steal a horse, getting through the gates would be the hardest part.

Though perhaps he could sneak into the back of a wagon heading out for trade supplies...
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Marcus didn't return for almost two days.

He'd instructed servants to bring food to his chambers to feed the Elf and clothes to make sure he was comfortable.

When he did return he was followed by numerous men carrying a mixture of large and small pots, filled with various different plants and flowers. He had the servants place the pots around the room quickly as he made his way towards the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Someone had constantly been keeping an eye on him, it took the time he was here and used it as best he could.

He plotted his escape for hours at a time, thinking up every possible scenario, he gathered his strength, eating what they gave him and getting some rest.

And in one more attempt of annoying the prince he had cleaned himself thoroughly, the boy had liked the dirt on his skin so he took this time to become as clean as possible, unmatting his hair and cleansing his body.

When the boy finally returned the Elf was in bed, surprisingly asleep, though he jolted upright at the sound of people entering the room.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:58 pm

Marcus settled on the edge of the bed the Elf was laying in.

His gaze followed the men as they set down the pots.

When the door was closed behind them all, Marcus' attention turned back to the Elf currently laid out in his bed.

"You look better now than you did." There were no grazes on his skin. The exhaustion had left his eyes. Even his matted hair was clean.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:03 pm

"Hard to look worse."

He muttered in reply as he rubbed sleep from his eyes before looking around the room.

His brows furrowed further as he pushed himself to his feet and slowly waddled toward the nearest pot, the chains didn't make walking easy.

His hand brushed softly over the plant, inspecting it slowly. A plant that could grow in absolute darkness?

"Trying your best to keep me alive, Vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:06 pm

"You were complaining about being killed slowly not two days ago."

The teen moved to lay in his bed, yawning and placing his hand over his mouth.

He'd travelled a lot over the past two days; going all the way to the borders and back without rest to retrieve some of these plants.

His blue eyes fluttered shut.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:08 pm

"That I did..."

He muttered as he stayed by the plant, caressing it's leaves slowly, feeling himself becoming more comfortable with each passing moment.

"What I don't understand is why would you go through all the effort?"

He asked, curious as to what the answer would be. There were plenty of other Slaves down in that dungeon, better behaved ones, better looking ones, ones that would serve the boy eagerly for this sort of treatment.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Marcus didn't answer. He merely laid on the bed with his arms folded behind his head ad he gazed up at the ceiling sleepily.

He couldn't really answer.

He'd been drawn to the man's yells for reasons he couldn't quite understand. Sigil had been wild. That wildness about him had interested the boy. That was what had drawn him to him.

But this treatment?

Perhaps childish niceness played a part.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:21 pm

He could understand if the boy had chosen him on the fact that he had been feral.

However if that was the case why not keep him caged like an animal to keep that feral side rearing it's head, why treat him kindly? It only served to quell his rage.

The lack of answers made him frustrated, he couldn't make sense of the boy.

"You've done these things for me for no reason, yet you haven't asked for anything in return. What is it that you want from me?"

The boy's only reason was to make him happy then it would have been far easier to just dump him outside the gates and let him go.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Was was it that he wanted from him?

Sex and blood had been his initial desires. Thoughts of how rough the sex between the two of them would be had filled his head when he'd gazed upon him that first time.

The small taste of his blood that he had had when he'd first been dragged out of his cage had haunted him. He wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Sigil didn't see the point of talking to the boy now, there was no point if he wasn't going to answer any of his questions.

Instead the Elf simply sat down by the flower pot, leaning against the wall as he let it rejuvenate him.

This place was a beautiful cage but he still hated it, he wanted nothing more than to step outside, he wanted to run and swim like he use to, hunt and camp out under the stars knowing that in a few hours the sun would rise.

There was none of that now, he could barely move, let alone run and he wasn't allowed outside of this room.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Marcus's tongue ran over his fangs and he gave a little grunt.

He wanted to sink his fangs into hot flesh and drink down the blood that spilled forth. The need had been a continuous ache for the boy.

His fangs had come in two days ago and he still hadn't sated himself yet.

The boy gave a soft whining moan as he rolled over and buried his face in the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 pm

He had offered his blood to the boy once, he wouldn't do it again.

He didn't want to be tamed and would avoid it if he could. Still, the silence was irritating, more so now that he wasn't alone in this room.

Perhaps the boredom would drive him mad before he managed to escape this place.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Marcus gave another soft yawn.

He was tired.

Perhaps sleeping would help quell his burning hunger for a few more hours. Then he'd find someone he could fuck and feed from.

The boy shimmied out of his clothing, tossing them to the floor and rolling over so he was laying completely naked on his back.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Sigil's eyes flickered up as the boy stripped off and lay out on the bed, he pursed his lips, he wouldn't be getting up into that bed any time soon.

He didn't want to give the boy ideas by curling up beside him.

Instead he simply stayed on the floor, he could happily sleep here if the need took him, until then he would just enjoy his plants.

His eyes flickered to the floor, he would force himself not to stare up at the boy's body and get any ideas.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Marcus' back arched as the boy stretched and he gave a long, pleased moan.

He rolled over again, legs splayed out a little as he nuzzled against his pillow.

He inhaled the scent that clung to it. Elf. It smelled good. He nuzzled closer to the pillow as his hips shifted a little, his thighs parting slightly to find a comfortable position to settle down to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Sigil's eyes flickered up as the boy moaned.

He couldn't help the fact that his tongue ran over his lower lip, the boy's body was on display and so tempting.

The Elf mentally scolded himself before staring back at the ground, fucking the prince was a sure way of getting himself killed.

A soft chuckle sounded from the man, now that would be a way to go, better than living out his days here. How many people would come running when they heard the boy's yells?
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Few people was the answer.

Very few people cared about Marcus' wellbeing here. Until Cierra officially announced him as being an heir to her crown, Marcus meant nothing here.

And the boy probably wouldn't be yelling out for help. The boy was at that age where he wanted to experiment with things and find out what new experiences were like.

The boy gave another little moan as he wriggled a little, trying to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Sigil silently pushed himself onto his feet, even bound in chains he could move without a sound, not even the metal rattled as he took steady steps forward.

A smirk curled at his lips as he pushed himself on the boy, his hands on either side of Marcus' head, the chain draping over the back of his neck as he pushed him in against the mattress.

"Not a very smart boy, if you let a prisoner wander free while you sleep."

He purred in against his ear before trailing his tongue across the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 pm

The boy jerked a little in surprise when he was pushed into the mattress.

His body wriggled a little, backside mindlessly moving against Sigil's crotch as he tried to see if he could get away from the man easily by just slipping out from under him. But with the chains keeping him in place pressed against the back of his neck, he wasn't going anywhere.

"There's little you can do, bound in chains like you are," the boy retorted.

He shivered gently when the man's tongue trailed over his neck.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Sigil gave a soft moan as the boy's backside wiggled up against him.

"There is still plenty of things that I can do bound like this."

He replied with a soft chuckle as his legs pushed between the boy's forcing them apart as he pinned them to the bed with his own legs, his crotch pressing harder against the boy's backside, at this point his hardening flesh would have been more than evident.

"Though I have to admit, I am surprised that you haven't had be chained to your bed yet, that is what you intended to do with me wasn't it? A nice meal and a quick fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 pm

His eyes squeezed shut when his legs were forced apart and pinned in place.

He bit his lip, willing himself to not push back against the hot, hard flesh grinding against him. "Can't push in. Haven't stretched before," the boy murmured softly.

Marcus was being surprisingly calm for someone threatening to use his ass for the first time. His experimentations hadn't gone far and they'd only been happening for a few short weeks. He hadn't tried to push any more than two fingers into himself and still even that was a bit of a struggle.

"Unwilling partners don't interest me." He wanted a meal and a fuck from the Elf, but he wasn't going to take it from someone unwilling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] Two Four Six   [Backstory] Two Four Six - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] Two Four Six
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next