A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elleon

Curiosity  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:13 am

Elleon knew better than to think that Garen was doing as he asked just because it was what he wanted.

He had seen well enough that emotions would develop, it might not be now, but some day.

"I would like that."

The man snored in his sleep but he had a feeling that despite the noise, he would sleep better by Garen's side.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:15 am

Snoring was putting what he did lightly.

Garen was loud enough to deafen anyone sleeping close to him if they weren't careful.

But he'd like having Elle curled up in his arms, laid against his chest. He wanted it. He wanted to wake up to the boy lad against his chest, nuzzling close to him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:22 am

The boy gave a soft yawn as he cuddled in against the man's body.

Garen may be a rough man, evidence of that was shown all over his skin, in the coarseness of his hands, though he was tender where it counted.

Elleon hoped more than anything that his vision was true, as odd as they were, he like being near the man.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Garen was the sort of person that made sure the people that deserved to be treated gently got treated gently. He wasn't the sort of person that would treat someone roughly without a solid reason for doing so.

Elle had been nothing but a great person to him. He'd be as gentle as he possible could when handling Elle.

"I think you need a nap," he murmured softly when the boy yawned.

"My pants can wait until you've had a good nap."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:09 pm

Elleon shook his head softly as he curled in against the man.

"I'm not sleepy."

That proved to be a very obvious lie as the boy yawned again, causing him to pout a little, he couldn't even tell a lie without his body betraying him.

This morning had been busy but this afternoon he had been happily relaxing, he wouldn't have been tired if it wasn't for his vision, glimpsing into the future always made him tired, it was a strain on the mind.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 5:51 pm

"You're not, are ya, lad?"

His lips curled upwards into a crooked little smirk. "Sorry, lad, but I don't believe ya. Let's get you to bed for a nap. You'll thank me later when you wake up feeling refreshed."

Garen gathered the boy carefully in his arms and stood up.

He was going to set Elle down for a nap no matter what the boy said in protest.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:00 pm

Elleon didn't protest as he was picked up, though he did hold onto Garen a little tighter, he liked having his feet on the ground, it was the only way he had of knowing where he was.

He wanted to stay up with Garen but he didn't really have a choice in the matter, the man was putting him to bed and his body was too tired to stay up until night time.

"Will you wake me up before nightfall?"

He murmured softly as he rested his head against the man's chest, he at least wanted to be able to cook the man's dinner instead of sleeping the day away.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Garen nodded.

"Aye, I'll make sure you're awake before nightfall."

He carried the boy into the house, ducking into his bedroom and setting him on the ground, hands moving to his waist to balance him before one hand curled around one of Elle's and guided it to the closest piece of furniture so he could locate where he was.

"Rest well."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:11 pm

Elleon's hand stroked over the cabinet as he was guided to it, he knew where he was now, he could move around much more easily.

"Thank you."

He murmured as he pulled off his coat and placed it on the hook on the wall before taking a few small step and reaching his bed, slowly crawling into it and nuzzling in against the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Garen watched Elle crawl into bed and curl up with a soft smile before he disappeared outside.

He wanted to get a little more whittling done.

He wanted to make sure that this was perfect and the only way to do that is to keep working at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: Forests-
Jump to: