A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Garen

Garen

Curiosity  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:45 pm

Garen rolled his eyes.

He still smelled bad? Too bad. He wasn't going for another bath any time soon.

"Thanks, lad." Elle did a lot for him. he hadn't expected new clothing from the boy. Elle really did try to look after him while he was here.

"I'l hunt some deer down tomorrow, then."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:49 pm

"I do what I can."

He replied with a smile as he leaned against Garen, using him as a back rest as he sewed the fabric together.

Sewing was a task he could do, feeling the shape of the fabric made it easy to manipulate and make into clothing.

He wasn't aware of the fashion any more so he made very simple clothing that served it's purpose and would last quite a long time, he wasn't in the habit of making fragile clothing.

"If we get some really nice pelts I can fur line some coats for when it gets cold."

Ellen was quite fond of the rabbit fur lined leather gloves he had made for himself, they were comfortable and protected his hands well.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Garen nodded before resting his chin on the boy's shoulder, arms slipping around his waist to hold him close.

He did this without thinking.

It just felt comfortable to have Elle close to him like this. The boy was a sweet person and in the past few days Garen had started to really enjoy being around him.

"I'll see what I can do tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Elleon couldn't help but smile as Garen's arm slid around his waist, he felt comfortable with the man too, he really like having him around, even if he was a little rough around the edges.

The boy blushed softly as he nestled in close to the man, his hands working on the pants dutifully.

He paused for a moment, his head turning up to the necromancer.

"You've been staying with me for nearly a week now and there has been something I have been curious about for a little while now."

The boy chewed on his lip a little, his hands fiddling as he put down his sewing. His hand reached up to stroke over the man's cheek slowly.

"Garen, what do you look like?"
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Garen tilted his head curiously as Elle put down his sewing.

He smiled a little when Elle's fingers stroked over his cheek.

"What do I look like? Well, I'm tall. Taller than you. Well built. I have quite a bit of muscle." He gripped Elle's hand and guided it down to the thick muscle on his arm, tensing and relaxing his arm to show him how much muscle had built up.

"I'm not clean. Trimming is far easier than shaving." He guided Elle's fingers up his neck to stroke along his stubble-dusted jaw. "I have thin lips." His lips pursed to kiss the tips of Elle's fingers as he guided them over them. "My nose isn't thin or thick." He stroked the boy's fingers up his nose and over his nostrils to map out the shape of his nose.

"I have lots of scars from spots I had in my youth." Elle's fingers were brushed over the uneven bumps and grooves of one of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Elleon's eyes looked over Garen's face as his fingers were guided, if the man didn't know better it would be easy to think he really could see, his eyes seemed to trace his fingers, as if watching the curves they formed.

The boy gave a soft laugh as his fingers were kissed.

Slowly he could visualize what Garen looked like in his head, in reality it didn't matter what he looked like, it was just the boy's curiosity rearing it's head.

"I like the way you look."

He muttered, Garen wasn't perfect, the thing Elleon like was that he was riddled with imperfections, it made him interesting to feel, his fingers didn't know what curve to expect next.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:40 am

"Yeah?" Garen grinned widely. His skin an muscle moved under the boy's fingers with the wide smile.

"I like the way you look, too."

Like with himself, Garen's fingers moved to trace Elleon's features. "Your full lips." The scarred tips of his fingers brushed slowly over the boy's lip. "Your cute button nose." He tapped the boy's nose before tracing it. "Your smooth skin." The backs of his fingers stroked over his cheek gently. It was smooth and perfect. It added to his ethereal beauty.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 am

Elleon couldn't help but smile as Garen's face changed in his hands, his fingers traced over the new shape his mouth and cheeks had taken, he liked the feeling of the man's smile.

Those rough fingers felt strange against his lips, he hadn't had anyone this close to him in a long time, though he liked this feeling.

"I always wondered what I looked like."

He muttered softly as he leaned into the hands stroking his cheeks, nuzzling in against them as he pressed a soft kiss to Garen's palm.

The man hadn't been in his life for long, but in his presence Elleon had been shown more than he had in years. Instead of just moving through life he actually felt like he was living.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 am

Garen gave a soft hum when Elle nuzzled against his hand and pressed a kiss to the scarred palm.

"You look beautiful."

He looked beautiful. Soft and angelic.

Garen could just imagine seeing the boy stood looking truly breath taking with light behind him, surrounding him in a beautiful glow.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:57 am

"I look like a girl."

He replied with a soft laugh, Garen had thought he was a girl for a few days before he realized his real gender, not that Elleon had played on his feminine features at all...

Elleon's hands slid away from Garen's face, slowly sliding around the back of his neck before the boy pushed himself forward a little, embracing the larger man in a gentle hug.

"I'm so happy you chose to stay a while longer."
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:00 am

"Maybe, yeah."

But that wasn't a terrible thing. Who cared about what the boy looked like? His beauty was just a bonus for anyone that Elleon had interest in.

Garen smiled when Elle embraced him; his own arms sliding around the boy.

"Me too."

Despite not liking staying in one area too long, he was enjoying being with Elle.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:07 am

Elleon nuzzled in against the man as he was embraced back, he liked being held, it had been such a long time and in Garen's arms he couldn't help but feel safe.

The boy's train of thought was cut off as he went rigid for a moment, holding onto the man as his eyes flicked over the images invading them in quick succession.

He stayed still for a moment before his body relaxed back against the man, he wasn't accustomed to having visions so close together but he was glad for this one, it brought a small smile to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:11 am

Garen's eyes turned down to the boy when he went stiff in his grasp.

A vision?

The man's fingers stroked through the boy's silvery hair as he began to relax in his arms.

Garen was curious about the vision. What had the boy seen? But he wouldn't ask. Oracles visions were private things. If he wanted to share, he'd share it in his own time.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:20 am

Elleon had no way of knowing when or where this vision took place, it may not even come to pass unless the events leading up to it unfolded like fate had chosen.

He wouldn't utter a word of what he had seen, it was too soon to be burdening Garen with that sort of information, besides, Elleon knew better than anyone that things could change, days before he had seen the Necromancer running off to join the war, he had picked the wrong side and was slain on the battle field.

Now...now he saw happiness in the man's future, now he would live. Fate was a fickle mistress.

"You really do smell much better."

He muttered softly as he nuzzled his face in against the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:26 am

"I should hope so," he chuckled softly.

"I killed a rag trying to get clean."

That rag would never been see again. It was disgusting after his bath. Even he could admit it was rank.

But now he was cleaner.

Hopefully clean enough for the boy not to bug him for a bath for another couple months.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:31 am

"That's why I gave you a rag and not a cloth."

He replied with a little smile, he wasn't going to sacrifice one of his good cloths, he didn't care if Garen killed a rag though.

Elleon chewed on his lip for a moment, he was hard seeing what he saw and trying to not be excited about it, even if he didn't tell Garen everything, he could tell him some things, right?

"Garen..."

He muttered, stroking the man's cheek gently as he gave a soft smile.

"You're going to find happiness."
That was all he would say, the best part of falling for someone was the journey, he wouldn't rob Garen of that.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 am

"Hmm?" Garen nuzzled into the hand that Elle was stroking his cheek with.

He liked these gentle little touches.

The boy was incredibly gentle.

He smiled at the news. He'd find happiness. "That's good to know." Happiness was always something good to have in life.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:43 am

Elle gave a soft chuckle as Garen nuzzled in against his hand, his fingers slowly stroking through the man's rough stumble, the scratchy texture made his fingertips tingle.

"I'm glad I got to see it."

He muttered softly, it had been a wonderful little vision, the happy ones were always the best.

"I hadn't had a vision in a long time until you showed up."

Garen was showing him new things in more way than he knew.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:45 am

"Should I apologise?"

Did Elleon like seeing visions or not?

He didn't know whether he should be sorry that he was the cause of Elle seeing visions or not.

The man purred softly as the boy's fingers stroked over his jaw. His gentle touch felt nice. It was calming.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:49 am

Elleon shook his head softly.

"Not at all, it was nice to see something pleasant for a change, though I can't help but feel like I am peeking into private matters."

He couldn't choose what he wanted to see, he hadn't had enough practice honing his visions in to a specific person or time frame, it was all just a random mess of images.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:54 am

"You can't help what you see."

The boy shouldn't feel bad for seeing something he couldn't help seeing.

The man pulled Elle a little closer, nuzzling against him.

The boy was small, but he was warm. Garen loved the heat that radiated from him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:59 am

"I'll have to learn how to sooner or later."

He would try harder to control himself, he had heard it said that meditation helped a lot, perhaps giving that a try would stop these random flashes.

Elleon gave a happy little murmur as he made himself comfortable in Garen's lap, curling in against him, wrapping his arms around the man's neck and his legs around his waist.

Being cuddled like this was nice.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:03 am

Garen held the boy close, his eyes sliding shut as his hand slid down the boy's back.

He stroked the boy's back slowly as he hugged him close.

Being curled up with someone was nice. He hadn't felt this without having to pay the person afterwards. This was nice.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 am

Elleon could feel himself relaxing in the man's arms, he felt safe and comfortable, more so than he had in a while now.

"Will you cuddle with me when it gets cold at night?"

He asked softly, he could see himself easily falling asleep like this, he would enjoy it very much when the weather got chilly.

Curling up with Garen would be much nicer than sleeping on his own.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:10 am

"If you want me to."

All Elle had to do was ask something and Garen would do it to the best of his ability. He wanted to do so much to help Elle out. The boy was housing him and feeding him. The least he could do was do something that Elle wanted him to do.

And he wouldn't mind spending the night curled again Elle; not entirely for selfless reasons.

He'd happily spend nights curled up with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity    Curiosity  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: Forests-
Jump to: