A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Backstory] A Battle Won

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Colton

[Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 pm

He wanted the Vampire, he could smell him from here, the sweat on his skin, the scent of his flesh.

Colt gave a low whine as he watched the Vampire thrust up into his hand, if he could get up that tree he would.

He silently cursed the fact that the others were here.

Cry out again, that noise had my blood pumping, I want to hear it again.

This Vampire was erotic, he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Hearing a voice whispering dirty things in his ear had the Vampire hot and bothered.

The man pumped himself harder.

Another cry forced itself out of his throat.

His nails dragged over his hard flesh again, drawing another hiss from him.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Do you know the pleasure a Lycan's mouth can bring, our teeth are not only for killing, I'd show you if I could. Tempting creature, I think you are going to haunt me.

This Vampire was a forbidden fruit which he could never sample, if made him want to even more. This pursuit would be the death of him and abandoning all hope of this possibility would be just as painful.

Colt shook his head, it was just his desire talking, it would be alright, he would get over his little infatuation.

The Lycan panted heavily before moaning and tossing his head back as he came in the smaller Lycan's mouth.

He lay there on the ground for a moment, idly staring up at the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Marcus' eyes squeezed shut and a soft purr rumbled in his chest.

Once again he could feel his release building up quickly.

The Vampire writhed against the tree as his hips rocked erratically.

But, as he was about to come, he once again tore his hand away and withered against the trunk. Teasing himself like this was painful but it made for such an intense orgasm when he finally did relent.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:06 pm

Don't close your eyes vampire, they're blue aren't they? Will you let me see them?

He didn't know why he was doing this any more, he had gotten off already but he couldn't stop himself from speaking to the man.

Even if he couldn't verbally respond his body movements were enough.

Colt stayed sprawled out on the dirt, his naked body slick with sweat from running, small blood splatters gracing his chest and neck from eating the rabbit earlier.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 pm

His eyes flickered open and gazed down at the Werewolf at the request.

They were indeed a striking blue; made even more striking by the contrast between them and his bad black hair.

The man licked his lips slowly as his hips thrust up into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:24 pm

The sight of his eyes took Colt back a little, he was a beautiful creature, there was no denying that at all.

His gaze turned over to the rest of his group who were busy fucking themselves into oblivion.

Are your comrades coming soon? I told you I wouldn't help you again but I don't want to see you killed or captured.

Colt stared up into the man's eyes, his own hand slowly grazing down his pelvis as he stroked himself.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Marcus nodded silently.

They would be here in the next day or two.

He could sit up here quite comfortably for a couple more days. No skin off his back.

The Vampire purred softly as he watched Colt begin stroking himself again. His hand curled around his arousal, stroking himself at the same pace.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:36 pm

I'll keep them from trying to climb this tree for as long as I can.

Colt bit into his bottom lip as the Vampire stroked himself at his pace, this had become erotic rather quickly.

His rubbed himself slowly yet firmly, pressing his thumb to his head and baring down against it until he groaned out and writhed against the ground.

He looked over at his group, still distracted.

As such he spread his legs, giving the Vampire a good view as he pleasured himself.

Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Marcus mimicked the Wolf's movements, pleasuring himself just how Colt was.

He moaned softly, writhing against the tree yet again. His hips rocked slowly as he bit his lip firmly.

The man's blue eyes pierced Colt's body as he spread his legs. The Wolf's body was beautiful.

He wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:50 pm

A visible shudder ran through the man's body as the Vampire's eyes stare through him, no one had ever looked at him like that, it made his breath tremble slightly as he exhaled.

His heart beat faster, no doubt the Vampire would be able to heart it's erratic pace despite the slow movements of his hands.

Colt was worked up and yearning, he was the one who had to stop himself from closing his eyes now as he writhed against the ground, the pace of his hand picking up the slightest amount.

His free hand reached up and pinched his nipple sharply, imagining to himself that his fingers were the Vampire's fangs.

The Lycan gave a frustrated growl as his head tilted back, his lips pulling back as he bared his teeth yet exposed his neck for the man.

Show me your fangs.

He requested, another shiver running through him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Marcus' eyes didn't pull from Colt's.

He watched the man pleasure himself, following suit with exactly the same movements.

His fingers pinched his nipple under his shirt and he gave a soft groan.

The Vampire's lips parted in a loud moan, his fangs in plain view.

He wanted to jump. Go down to that Wolf and fuck him hard. Be the one stroking him. Biting at his chest until he was writhing. Fucking him hard into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:00 pm

He didn't know what drove him to submit himself to this Vampire when he wouldn't even do so with his own kind.

Still, every reaction he drew from the Vampire had heat churning in his body.

A growled moan rippled from Colt's throat as the fangs came into view, his legs parting further as his arousal peaked.

His member throbbed visibly in his grasp as he squeezed himself hard, his pace picking up.

Nails dragged over his own nipples before he dug his nails into his chest, trying to mimic the sensation the Vampire's fangs would cause to his skin.

Colt cried out as the scent of his own blood filled the air around him, causing him to jerk and writhe more erratically.

He wouldn't look away from the Vampire but desiring him and pleasuring himself was a blissful agony.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Marcus groaned loudly when his pace picked up, too.

He bit his lip, chewing on it roughly as he pleasured himself, blue eyes never tearing away from the man's body.

Just like Colt, his nails bit into his chest and tore through the pale skin.

He smeared the blood over his chest as his hips rocked.

His head tilted back, eyes clenching shut again. He couldn't handle much more of this.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Colt whined as the Vampire's eyes clenched shut, his body writhed against the ground, hand gripping himself more roughly as his toes curled and he bit into his lip hard.

I'm going to come.

He forced himself to keep his eyes open, but only just managed it.

The scent of both of their blood in the air, mixed with the Vampire's sweat slicked flesh was driving him wild.

The Lycan howled out in pleasure as he pushed himself over the edge, his body releasing violently into his hard, splattering up over his entire chest.

Colt collapsed back against the ground, twitching and shivering as his orgasm rippled through him.

He gave a low whine as his body slowly relaxed, though he jolted softly as small after shocks of pleasure assaulted his body.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Marcus shivered violently, stroking himself firmly as he listened to Colt's howl.

He tore his hand away from himself again at the last possible second, giving a loud hiss as he did so.

He wanted more than anything to come right now but the more he toyed with himself, the more worked up he got. He wanted a seriously intense orgasm when he was finally done with teasing himself.

Marcus pushed himself to his feet shakily, his blue gaze piercing Colt before he jumped to the next tree over.

His eyes flickered to the three Wolves still fucking each other.

Had they noticed him move?
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Colt lay against the ground, whining softly as he calmed down, mating season was such a pain.

His gaze followed the Vampire as he pierced him with those shocking blue eyes before jumping to the next tree.

His attention quickly turned to the rest of his group, they were too busy fucking to have noticed, they had assumed the Vampire was as caught up as they were and had forgotten about him.

Colt's attention turned back up to the Vampire, he had made it that far without being noticed, it was the perfect time for him to get away.

Run, Vampire, don't come back until you have your men with you.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Marcus let a grin curl his lips.

They hadn't noticed.

He jerked his head, motioning for Colt to follow him as he jumped into the next tree.

He wanted the Wolf to follow him away from the group of men fucking each other.

Then Colt could really see what Marcus tasted like.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:26 pm

This was reckless, more than reckless it was utterly stupid.

Still, he shifted back into a wolf and slowly padded away from his group, he crept slowly through the trees, watching over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't noticed.

The Vampire could be escaping right now and he seemed more concerned about having sex.

That was a sentiment he could relate to, slowly he followed the man, this could be a trap, though he ignored that thought and kept going.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:28 pm

Marcus was a lot quicker than Colt.

He had jumped through numerous trees and was already on the ground, sitting on a trunk by the time Colt appeared.

His clothes had been discarded and he was perched on the edge of the large trunk, legs spread, stroking himself again.

He'd escape later.

Right now he really wanted a good, hard fuck.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Colt sped up as he got further away from the group, when the Vampire came into view he ran toward him, shifting back into his human form as he pounced toward the man, landing between his parted legs.

His emerald green eyes looked up at the Vampire as he slowly leaned forward, his hot, damp tongue lapping out over the man's arousal.

His group could be fucking for hours yet, he wanted to make the most of what little time they might have.

The Lycan groaned at the taste of the man's hardened flesh, he didn't taste bitter like some men, no, he was sweet.

Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:36 pm

Marcus moaned softly when Colt leaned forwards and laving his tongue over the length of his arousal.

His head tilted back and his hips pressed upwards.

The feeling of someone else playing with him was always better. You could never expect what someone else was going to do to him. It was all a surprise and it made the experience a hundred times better.

His hand fisted in Colt's hair roughly.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:41 pm

The Lycan continued from where they left off, he leaned in, taking the Vampire into his mouth and sucking him hard, letting his teeth drag against his flesh as he slowly pulled back.

His teeth were sharp and pointed, much like a canine, regardless of him being in his human form.

His hands reached up to grip the man's nipples, stroking them softly before gripping and twisting them sharply.

He didn't know why he wanted this so badly, but he did, and he wasn't about to deny himself.

His free hand wrapped around the Vampire's waist and pulled him closer until Colt's face was pressed down against the man's pelvis, his throat swallowing around his entire length.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Marcus shivered as teeth scraped over his arousal.

Fuck, that felt damned good.

His head lolled back and he gasped loudly as his nipples were twisted sharply. A hiss sounded as his fangs bared at him.

The Vampire rocked his hips roughly, pushing deep into the man's throat.
Back to top Go down
Colton

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Colt gave a low growl in return as those fangs came into view, he wanted to feel them against his skin, he hadn't been this close to a Vampire before.

His nails racked over the man's lower back as he pulled Marcus closer, swallowing around his arousal as his mouth was thrust into.

He accepted the intrusion without complaint, is tongue lapping over the man's shaft as he bobbed his head.

He hoped they had time enough to do the few things he wanted most right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Backstory] A Battle Won   [Backstory] A Battle Won - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Backstory] A Battle Won
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next