A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little tangled

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elleon

Just a little tangled  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:40 am

"Kenndrick, barely."

They were right on the edge, it worked out well, there were no wolves roaming these woods and keeping guard.

"If you go too deep into the woods you'll probably get closer to a town, have to be careful of the wolves."

He had nothing against Lycan, they were simply territorial and wary of strangers.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:43 am

"Kenndrick," he repeated with a soft hum.

He'd heard of this one. One of the main countries in the war.

"The one with the boy king, yes?" This was the country that he didn't understand. Who had a boy king? It was a terrible idea. Children were not meant to rule. They played games and messed around. That was all a child was good for.

"The Werewolf country."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 am

"Mhmm."

Elleon replied with a little nod, putting down the gloves he was sewing as his hands grew tired of forcing the needle through the thick leather.

"Luckily they don't venture out this far."

He replied with a soft yawn as he pulled his hair over his shoulder and ran his fingers through it before putting into a loose braid.

"I only have one mattress but if you want to sleep inside, I have a bunch of pelt rugs you can sleep on."
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 am

Dont venture out this far, huh?

He'd have to venture further into the country to find someone to take him to the king. He was sure it would be easy enough to do.

"Floors fine for me, lass. It's a luxury just to have a roof."

He hadn't slept with a roof over his head since he was on the ship over to this continent.

Pelts would be what Garen thought were fit for a king. He'd be fine without. He didn't want to trouble the boy with carrying them out here.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:58 am

Elleon played deaf for a moment as he pushed himself onto his feet and padded into his bedroom nook, picking up a few of the larger pelts, he assumed the man was quite a bit larger than him.

He placed the little patchwork rabbit fur blankets onto the floor for him.

"If a roof is a luxury then you might as well go all out for one night."

He replied with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:05 am

Garen shook his head when the girl returned carrying blankets.

"Thank you lass."

He appreciated her going to get them for him, even if it wasn't worth the effort to do so. He hadn't used a blanket in years. He hadn't needed one.

"I'll be out of your hair tomorrow. I'll go out and hunt you something for breakfast then I'll head out."
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:11 am

Elleon gave a soft smile from beneath his mass of white hair.

"Alright then."

He replied with a small nod, though he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, the company had been nice while it lasted.

"I'll see you in the morning then, good night."

He added before padding back into his room, hanging up his cloak carefully before crawling into bed and curling up comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:20 am

"Night, lass."

Garen stayed up for a while after Elleon left, whittling away at his deer.

When he was done, he set the deer down with the others and decided that it was best to get some sleep. He had quite a journey ahead of him tomorrow.

During the night, he found himself getting far too hot under the pelts and ended up kicking them off, laying naked on the floor as he snored impossibly loudly. Garen wasn't a quiet or a still sleeper. He moved around a lot and was an extremely loud person.

He was up at the crack of dawn, though, as he usually was and was quick to pull his clothes on and head out of the house.

It didn't take him long to find the nearby creek and start fishing.

He gutted and prepped them right by the waterside before heading back to the house.

"You up, lass?" he called out; loud enough for her to hear him if she was awake, but not loud enough to wake her up if she was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:24 am

Elleon didn't sleep very well, he wasn't used to the noises of another person asleep, the sound of Garen's snoring had scared him at first before he had realised what they were.

When the man returned a called out he was simply curled up in bed, not asleep but still rested.

"Yes."

He replied as he crawled out of bed and pulled his cloak back on, it was chilly in the mornings.

Slowly he padded out of the room, rubbing his sleepy face as he woke up properly.

"Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 am

"Slept great. Bloody boiling, though. Haven't felt it so hot on this continent before."

He was used to the head, but not here. Not in the last fifty years. Being covered for the first time in fifty years helped, though. He decided that he didn't like sleeping under blankets. He over heated far too quickly under them.

"Did some fishing for you for breakfast. You like fish, right?"

If not, he'd take it with him to snack on during his journey and find her something else to eat.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:35 am

Elleon gave a soft nod, yes he liked fish.

"Are you staying for breakfast?"

He asked, he could easily grill them up for the both of them, it wasn't a hassle, plus, now he didn't have to worry about trying to catch something himself.

It made life much easier.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:37 am

"No, I ate mine while I was out prepping them."

He'd picked at one of the fish while he was gutting the others for Elleon. He'd had his breakfast for the day.

"I have a long trip ahead of me. I'm going to move out soon so I can get as far as I can before nightfall." He didn't like being caught out in unfamiliar forests after nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:44 am

Elleon gave another little nod, that was fair enough, it was best to move through the daylight hours while you could, being caught in the woods at night could be dangerous.

"Alright then, that's probably wise."

The boy thought for a moment then headed toward his small kitchen area, rummaging through the cupboard and heading back to where Garen was.

"Here."

He muttered, holding out an object wrapped in linen.

"It's a type of Elven biscuit, it keeps for months, might fill your stomach if you can't find anything the hunt further in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:48 am

Garen took the object and gave a thankful smile.

"Thanks, lass. I'm sure it'll come in handy on a bad stretch."

The Necromancer leaned down to heft his pack onto his shoulders, tucking the biscuit into one of his many pouches.

"Maybe I'll see you around," he said airily as he made his way towards the front door. He knew he wouldn't. He doubted he'd ever see her again.

"Enjoy those deer," he called over his shoulder as he closed the door behind him.

Now it was time to head out into the big open world.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:51 am

Elleon gave a little wave as Garen walked off and shut the door, he couldn't help but give a little frown, he wished he could live like that, travelling around and going on adventures.

The boy gave a soft sigh and toyed with the fish Garen had left for him before simply dropping them into his pot to stew for a few hours.

He wasn't hungry right now, he could eat them for lunch instead.

He moved to sit on his chair, tapping the table idly as he wondered what to do with himself, go on with life as usual he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little tangled    Just a little tangled  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little tangled
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: Forests-
Jump to: