A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Prince's Eye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Faolan

The Prince's Eye - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 am

"Or incompetent," he supplied.

Marcus leaned over to pour himself a glass of the wine in the bottle on the table.

He titled the glass slightly, inhaling its scent before swirling it gently. After inhaling its scent again he took a small sip.

The man nodded. "I'm impressed," he admitted. "Are the countries other wines as delectable?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:26 am

"If that's the case then I may have to reassign you, I can send you off to fetch me fine wine from neighboring kingdoms."

She replied with a chuckle as she looked up at her son, she could imagine how much he would love that job.

"And you doubted me."

She added, lifting her own glass to her lips and taking a sip.

"Indeed they are. Deep flavours, not too sweet, the kind of wine you could indulge in all night."
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:30 am

"We would see how long you stay on your throne after that."

Marcus didn't play errand boy unless said errand was interesting. This errand was not.

"I have every right to doubt you at this point, dearest mother." He took another sip of the wine as he perched on the arm of his mother's chair. He ran a hand through her hair affectionately before stroking down her neck.

"Perhaps I shall indulge," the man murmured,his electric gaze flickering to Faolan.

The Elf was sat silently, his gaze locked on Cierra's face.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 am

Cierra gave a soft purr as marcus' hand slid through her hair and down her neck, leaning into the touch as her eyes slid shut for a moment.

Many people could easily mistaken Cierra and Marcus for lovers rather than Mother and Son, except for the fact that their features were so similar.

They did enjoy stroking and petting one another in small moment of affection, but that was Vampryic habit more than anything, as a species, purebloods were highly sexual creatures, it was how they caught their prey.

"You should, such opportunities do no happen often."

Cierra was betting on Faolan dying trying to kill the Necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:40 am

They had been mistake as lovers numerous times before.

Until, of course, their affection turned to anger. Neither of them were one to pet and stroke when they were trying to tear each other's verbal throats out.

Marcus pushed off the chair, pausing for a moment as the plug inside of him moved, clenching his teeth together before he moved over to Faolan.

Without word, Marcus sat in Faolan's lap and leaned into him, tongue stroking over the Elf's throat.

Faolan's eyes widened when he felt something hard press against his thigh. He could hazard a good guess about what that was and was genuinely shocked. The prince was into such inappropriate acts?
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:45 am

Marcus and herself had that in common, they were both into quite inappropriate acts, there was no fun in simply doing as they were meant to when they could experience so much more.

"Marcus, leave some for your dear mother, it's a little bit addictive."

She wanted another taste of him before he left in the morning, it would be such a waste to let good blood simply walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:47 am

"Perhaps I will. What will I get in return for leaving some for you?" Marcus retorted.

His tongue passed over the man's throat again before all six fangs pushed into his skin.

Faolan gasped out loudly, hadns moving to grasp the arms of the chair he was sat in tightly as his eyes clenched shut. He'd been expecting small, delicate fangs like Cierra's.

These fangs were so much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 am

"I'm not going to barter with you, though if you do leave some behind I'll leave you and your pet alone for the rest of the evening."

She wouldn't drag Marcus out to socialize at her party and force him to endure talking to possible wives.

"We are in private Faolan, you are free to react as you please here."

The woman cooed, their servants had scampered off when Marcus arrived, it was just the tree of them.

Cierra rose from her seat, moving behind the two of them, stroking their shoulders as she passed.

"Marcus' fangs are a thing of beauty aren't they? Handed down from his father, they hurt quite a bit don't they?"

She asked with a chuckle as she picked up one of Faolan's hands and pressed a kiss to his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:03 am

The Elf tasted incredible.

He had to admit, he liked this one.

Marcus gripped the man firmly, holding him in place as he drank from him eagerly.

At the encouragement, his hands moved to grip Marcus slowly. One hand gripped the Vampire's thigh while the other gripped his hair tightly, holding him against him. The tearing of his skin did feel great under Marcus' fangs.

"Yes," Faolan gasped in pleasure. He couldn't help his hips rolling upwards which caused Marcus to groan loudly in response as the toy inside of him was nudged.

The Elf's eyes flickered open when his hand slid away from Marcus' thigh. He licked his lips as he watched Cierra press a gentle kiss to his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:10 am

Cierra moved to sit on the armrest, her body pressed up against both men as her tongue stroked slowly over the man's wrist.

Seeing him like this, turning into a ball of lust and need under her son's fangs only made her want to devour the man more.

Her fangs clicked into place again and grazed over his flesh before plunging into the veins of his wrist and drawing in slow mouthfuls of blood with a soft, breathy moan.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:14 am

Shit.

Faolan was cracking.

He could feel the blood being drained from him from both Marcus and Cierra. It was already starting to pull at him, letting his mind drift a little as he lost blood.

Hearing Cierra's breathy moans made the experience worse. How he wanted her in his lap instead of her son. Her fangs in his throat. Her backside pressed firmly against his straining erection.

Marcus tensed up when Faolan's hips rolled upwards again, almost shaking as his body clenched tightly around the plug inside of him and he released within his pants. He withdrew his fangs slowly, panting as he licked his lips and the Elf's throat.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:21 am

The scent had not missed her nose, she had breathed in that same scent when ever she walked pass Marcus' room when the man was inside.

He had released during feeding, no doubt because he hadn't been allowed to finish before leaving his room.

The woman chuckled as she reached over and took her son's face in her hands gently guiding him forward as her tongue trailed over his chin, lapping at the blood which he had missed in his excitement.

"I told you he tasted good."
She purred, her voiced laced thickly with a dark blood lust.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:24 am

Marcus' lust-darkened eyes stared up at his mother as she cleaned his face.

He let out a shaky breath as he moved to stand. His face almost pulled into an expression of pain as he clenched around the plug inside of him tightly.

"He is. I like him." His voice was low and dark, husky in his arousal. "But I must leave." Right now there was just one thing he wanted and he wouldn't be having Faolan give it to him. He bid his mother goodbye before disappearing from the room.

Faolan panted heavily as he gazed up at the woman.

What would happen now?
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:29 am

"That must have taken a lot out of you."

Cierra purred as she slipped herself into the man's lap now that Marcus had left it.

"My son likes you, now that is a rarity, he doesn't like anyone with one exception, two exceptions now."

He liked Sigil and that was about it.

Her hand stroked through the man's hair softly, brushing it out of his face as she licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:31 am

His eyes slid shut as he breathed slowly and deeply.

"It was incredible."

Vampires had this way about them that made feeding feel incredible. He'd just witnessed that first hand. His desire for men was usually rather low, but with Marcus biting him like that... His mind had exploded and his body was rather close to it, too.

Something that Cierra would be able to feel very obviously now she was perched in his lap.

His arms slid around her waist, pulling her small body closer to his own.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 am

Cierra chuckled at the man's new found bravery as he pulled her closer, she pressed up against him, purring softly as the blood filled her belly and the feeling of the man's enjoyment pressed against her backside.

She leaned up against him, her mouth pressing kisses to the six puncture marks on his throat, nipping and licking at the wound with a small smile.

This one was fun, not what she was use to, but fun.

"You enjoyed my son, did you?"

She asked as her hand slid lower, grazing against the bulge in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 2:46 am

"His fangs..."

Faolan groaned as her had stroked over his straining arousal, hips rocking upwards.

"Those fangs." They were definitely something incredible. They were dangerous.

They felt amazing forcing his flesh to tear under them.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 am

"He has size of them, each one is about twice as long and thick as mine."

She replied with a grin, they were her real pride as a parent. If her husband had lived longer she would have loved to see what their other children would have been like.

She hoped beyond anything that another member of his clan would surface soon, she wanted an heir and those men where what she desired most of all.

If she were to be married again, she would wait for a man like him.

"When his fangs finally grew in he almost slaughtered his sister, he was going easy on you."
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:09 am

The man gave a shaky breath.

"If he went much harder, I wouldn't have been able to take it."

He was straining now. If Marcus had done much more he'd have ended up with the same fate as Marcus. Though, he didn't have the luxury of going straight to his room to clean up after himself.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:14 am

"Good thing he was gentle with you then."

She replied with a purr as her hand grazed over his crotch again as she nibbled at his neck.

"Shame my son isn't interested in taking a lover, seems you two would be perfect for one another."

She had nothing against same sex couples, Foalan was on noble birth so even without baring children the men would accomplish quite a lot together.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:17 am

"Didn't want your son taking this chance away from you?" he asked with a soft chuckle.

He groaned as she nibbled at his neck, hips pressing up against her hand desperately. He wanted more than these gentle little touches. They weren't enough.

"I have a greater preference for the fairer sex."

The man had incredible fangs, but he would much prefer a woman in his bed than another man.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:26 am

"I'll not be having sex with you...not yet."

She replied as her hand stroked over his crotch, he expressed the desire to court her, she would give him that chance.

However he would not be allowed such an act until she receive what she desired, then he could take what he desired.

Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:28 am

"I didn't expect to."

He was an honourable man. Sometimes.

Faolan wanted to court her and he was going to. Having sex before he started courting her wasn't going to happen.

But her hand was driving him crazy and he either wanted her to pull him out of his pants and stroke him properly or remove her hand from his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cierra

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:36 am

Cierra liked to torment people, teasing his crotch like this was highly amusing to her.

"I'm glad, many people try to seduce me, I make a point of not allowing anyone who attempts it to court me."

If they thought she could be so easily manipulated then they weren't worth the time.
Back to top Go down
Prince Faolan

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:39 am

"What's the point in courting if you just try to take what you want immediately?"

He shivered as her fingers continued to tease over him.

Call him old fashioned, but Faolan didnt see why sex was people's first objective. Getting to know someone a little before the sex made it all that much better.

Mindless sex wasn't something Faolan was a huge fan of. He liked some connection with his partner before they actually fucked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Prince's Eye   The Prince's Eye - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Prince's Eye
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: