A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Telling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigil

The Telling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Sigil pursed his lips, he understood what that meant easily enough, no sex for the next month, joy.

"So we are going behind enemy lines, hunting down an oracle that the Lycan are also hunting, we could easily die and she wont let us even have a moment of enjoyment?"

The Elf gave a peevish grunt.
"Plus, with you not being able to move during the day it's you slowing me down."
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 pm

"She has her orders."

There was nothing the two of them could do but comply.

The quicker they hunted the two of them down, the quicker they could part ways with them and get to having the sex that they'd have gone without for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:15 pm

He nuzzled in against the Vampire's neck, giving him a soft kiss.

"Perhaps we should make the most of our last night able to touch one another. You can feed, we can fuck and then tomorrow we can worry about all of this."

The needed rest and stressing as they were wasn't going to help them sleep.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 pm

"We can play but we can't fuck."

Feeding and getting some rest would be a good idea, though. Tomorrow would be a painfully long day for them both.

Marcus moved to roll over so he was facing the Elf.

He leaned forwards to give the Elf and long, slow kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm

Sigil gave a huff at being denied sex, this whole deal was a pain already.

He kissed the man back deeply, stroking his hand through his hair tenderly as he coaxed him closer to deepen the kiss.

"Be sure to take your fill tonight, Vampire."

He would have to restrain himself for the rest of the month, at least tonight he could sleep it off while his body recovered, the bloodloss would probably help him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:23 pm

"Make me work for it, Elf," was his response.

He nipped at his Elf's lower lip sharply as he moved to press his body against the man's.

This was their last night to have some fun before they were doomed to whoever knew how long without being able to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:26 pm

Sigil caught him in a deep kiss yet again, tasting those lips greedily.

His hands moved over Marcus' body, stroking it slowly, trailing over his torso, moving down to his pelvis and stroking his hips.

"I always do."

He replied with a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Marcus' hands moved to release the ties of his outer shirt quickly.

He was eager to get to their play.

Tonight was his last night of fun and play. He wanted it to be memorable.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:32 pm

"Undress me."

Sigil ordered, he wanted to see the man slowly peel away his pants until release his member. It was always and arousing sight.

"Slowly."

He instructed with a grin, they could savor their last night.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:35 pm

When his over shirt was untied, he tossed it away, fingers moving to the buttons of his undershirt.

Though they paused at the order.

His eyes flickered up to Sigil before he did as he wad told.

He moved to kneel between the Elf's legs as his hands slid over his clothed thighs and hips.

Marcus' fingers slid under his pants and pulled them down slowly. He leaned over, tongue laving over his balls and arousal through the thin material of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:30 am

Sigil's hand stroked through the boy's hair as he did as he was told and his mouth moved over his arousal.

He knew well enough that he was the only person who could treat Marcus like this, but he also knew that Marcus enjoyed it.

Everyone expected Marcus to be a leader and make the tough decision, in this room he could leave those worries behind and let Sigil take control.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:34 pm

This room was his safe haven. The one place he could relax and not be what everyone demanded he be.

Here he wasn't the perfect prince always in control and ready to fight with a sharp tongue. Here, he was just Marcus. The Marcus that did as he was told and enjoyed every moment of that. The Marcus who always put his sharp tongue to very good use.

When Sigil's pants were peeled down to his legs, the man's lips parted, brushing over the man's balls before taking them into his mouth, sucking gently as his tongue laved over them inside his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Sigil had never called the man his Prince, or his Master, he had always been Marcus, he might be classified as a Slave but he wouldn't allow himself to be less than this man when in this room.

They were equals and they spoke and acted that way toward each other. It didn't matter if Marcus submitted to him like this because the man chose to do it, he wasn't forced to.

Sigil moaned deeply as his balls were suckled on, his hand stroking down the back of the man's neck, giving his hair a firm tug as he pulled the Vampire closer.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Marcus gave a soft breath when his hair was tugged firmly.

He let his lips slip from around his lover and looked up at him through his dark lashes as he leaned upwards slightly to lave his tongue up the length of him.

His hands curled around the pants that he'd abandoned about mid-thigh and began pushing them further down his Elf's legs.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Sigil smirked down at Marcus as the man looked up at him. His hand slowly curled around the Vampire's throat, keeping him close as his arousal was licked.

The stroke of Marcus' tongue sent a shiver up his spine, he loved watching the man pleasure him like this, it brought him a great amount of joy.

The Elf moved his legs slightly, assisting the man when he attempted to pull them down.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Marcus swallowed thickly against Sigil's hands.

The touch of his hands around his throat was so familiar. It was almost comforting. Sigil could easily tighten his grip, stop him from breathing. He'd done so in the past. Held him down by his throat and fucked him hard. Marcus had almost passed out through that numerous times.

And yet he never felt safer than when Sigil's grip was around his throat; keeping him in place, moving him around like a ragdoll with that grip, constricting his breathing.

His tongue teased the man's head slowly before sliding back into his mouth. His lips pursed and be blew on his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Marcus' actions drew a small shiver from the man, the Vampire's tongue really was a devilish little thing, he was quite fond of feeling it against his skin.

Sigil's grip tightened slightly as his tip was teased, he wanted more than this, he wanted to see Marcus' eyes water as he struggled not to choke on his length.

With his firm grip around Marcus' throat he thrust forward into his mouth, groaning out when he could feel his own arousal against his hand from inside of the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:02 pm

His lips parted a little when Sigil thrust into him, allowing him to push deep into him.

Sigil would have thrust into him like this no matter what. Allowing it without struggle was just far easier for the Vampire.

He swallowed around Sigil's length numerous times as his tongue continued to lave over him as best he could.

He tried to breathe shakily, but with Sigil pushed into him like this he hardly could. He swallowed around him again.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:16 pm

"You know what to do if it becomes too much."

Marcus knew well enough that if things got too intense that all he had to do was pinch Sigil's side roughly and he would stop.

They had experimented with one another numerous times in the past and they had to come up with a way to tell each other without words that it was enough.

Biting, clawing and screaming were out of the picture since that was normal enough between them, pinching anything but the nipple or member was signal enough.

The Elf began to move his hips roughly, his hand tightening around Marcus' throat firmly as he thrust down his throat with a loud moan.

He loved the feeling of Marcus' mouth.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Marcus grunted in response.

He didn't even need to be reminded any more. Four hundred years had set them up with a good system for this kind of thing.

His hands slid up the man's slick chest, fingers finding his nipples and pinching them, twisting them hard as he swallowed around him again to stop himself from gagging.

That had little effect, though, when Sigil's grip tightened around his throat and he began thrusting into him harder. He gagged around the man, gripping his hips firmly as he tried, pitifully and unsuccessfully, to stop him from thrusting. Marcus didn't want him to slow or stop; it was just a reflex reaction. Sigil would know that well enough.

He gagged again, looking up at the Elf as his eyes began to burn a little.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Sigil only chuckled when Marcus tried to pull away, even when he wanted something the man couldn't help but put up a fight.

His mother had trained him well and he had worked hard through all those years to untrain him, he liked Marcus as he was and didn't want his mother to influence his personality.

As the Vampire looked up at him he stroked a hand through his hair, the sight of Marcus' eyes made him purr loudly as he buried himself deep in the man's throat, a shudder running through him as his pelvis brushed against his face.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:44 pm

That was just his personality. Marcus was stubborn. He'd never admit to liking something and take it the easy way.

Cierra had influenced Marcus more than Sgil could undo. Marcus acted very similar to the woman. Something he knew Sigil wasn't fond of.

Marcus gagged again when Sigil's member pressed further into his mouth. His eyes squeezed shut and he whimpered. When his eyes flickered open again, his lashes were wet, clumping together slightly as his icy blue hues begged the man for just a little relief.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Sigil moaned loudly as he felt heat pull in his stomach, he had missed having Marcus here with him, the man never stayed for long before leaving to run into battle.

A deep purr rumbled in his chest as the boy looked up at him with watery eyes, he adored seeing him like this.

Slowly he pulled himself out of Marcus' mouth, he didn't want to come yet but he wouldn't be able to restrain himself when he was down the boy's throat.

He pulled the Vampire up and pressed a deep kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Prince Marcus

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Marcus took a deep, heavy breath when Sigil finally pulled out of his throat.

He coughed a little, licking his lips as his throat relaxed a little after the abuse of Sigil's cock. That would be a familiar sight to the Elf. He always did this.

And he always pressed his entire body against the Elf when he was kissed like this. His hands slid up to tangle in the man's hair as he pressed his still almost fully clothed body against Sigil's. His hips ground firmly against him.
Back to top Go down
Sigil

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Marcus was the only thing keeping him in this place, despite not feeling like the man's Slave he still did as the man asked and stayed here, waiting for his return every time he left.

Sigil may not be an obedient slave, but no one could fault him on his loyalty to the prince.

The Elf held the man close, holding him in place by a hand in his hair and an arm wrapping around his body.

Their kiss deepened as Sigil claimed his lips, he didn't want to release the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Telling   The Telling - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Telling
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Castle-
Jump to: