A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Jewellery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elleon

Important Jewellery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Elle's features softened as he smiled warmly, nestling back into Garen's lap as they sat by the fire.

"This is nice."

He murmured softly, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. He couldn't wait to spend the warm summer out in the creak.

The boy blushed softly as he thought about it, swimming naked in the creak before wading to the shore and laying out on the sand with Garen on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

"It is," the man agreed, returning the kiss.

The heat of the fire and the small body curled in his lap was nice.

He could see himself spending many many days curled up happily like this.

When Elle flushed pink, the man grinned and nuzzled into his neck. "What are you thinking?" he murmured softly in Elle's ear.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Elle jolted a little when Garen nuzzled against him and pulled him out of his little fantasy.

"Just...a few things that I would like to do when the sun comes out again."

He would look forward to the summer, these little thoughts would keep him quite occupied until then. Though it did bring a smile to his face that he thought that Garen would stay with him for that long.

The man wasn't one to sit still in any place.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 pm

"Not sharing those ideas with me?"

The man nuzzled closer to his Fae with a little smile.

He heat of the fire felt nice against his arms and face as he held the boy. The heat of the sun would feel just as good against his back as he held the boy in the summer.

Garen was doing well with staying in one place. He was doing better than he thought he would. Granted, he had a lot to do. The chores and Elleon. He was never bored here and that helped him.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Elle blushed a little darker, still, he would tell Garen, the man had been more than open with him today and the more they were intimate the less embarrassed he felt about it.

"I was thinking that when the sun comes up in summer, that maybe we could go swimming in the creak...naked...then sprawl out on the sand together."

He would love to be intimate with the man out in the sun, feeling the breeze against them.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

"I like that idea."

He could already imagine the boy writhing against the sand, trying to grasp hold of handfuls as he was teased slowly.

"This summer," he promised with a little smile.

It'd happen.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

That promise brought a smile to the boy, Garen would be with him when summer rolled around, it made him feel better knowing that.

"I don't want to leave your side, Garen."

He murmured, he was a selfish little boy, he knew that, but even still, he couldn't stop himself from wanting to be near the man all the time.

Even during the small times he was away, when he went hunting, Elle missed him.
Back to top Go down
Garen

Garen

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 pm

"You won't. Never for long."

Garen went hunting alone but that was it. He was back home as soon as he had what he needed.

Garen didn't want to stay away from the boy for long, either. He liked it with Elle. The boy was such a great partner to have.
Back to top Go down
Elleon

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Elle smiled softly as he curled closer to the man, wrapping his arms around his neck as he held him closer.

He liked that promise.

Garen always knew how to make him feel safe and cared for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Jewellery   Important Jewellery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Jewellery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Kenndrick :: Forests-
Jump to: