A Battle Of Crowns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world in which dominance over the hands is fought by the crowns of Vampire and Werewolf in an age old battle where all your can trust is the blade in your hand

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brotherly Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Not a day went by without Eva being tormented by someone, usually one of her many brothers who saw her and fair game as she was the youngest and weakest.

Tonight she had retreated to the safety of the gardens, usually it was the best place to be when she needed to be alone. Tonight however Austin had come looking for her.

"Eva."

He called out, a cruel smirk on his lips and he neared, gripping her by her wrist and pulling her close and he glared down at her.

"What do you want Austin?"

She growled as she tried to pull free of him.

"Now now, don't be so rude, I thought we could enjoy each others company before you are shipped off and forgotten."

He chuckled before pushing her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 pm

The man had basically been confined to Eva's room.

Eva had kept him there for their safety. If her father couldn't see him, then he couldn't attack him; or Eva for the reason of having him instead of a proper handmaiden.

So he spent all his time in her room, laying around doing absolutely nothing.

It was boring as fuck.

Currently he was sat on the sill of her large window, looking out onto the gardens.

His eyes narrowed as he watched someone approach Eva; a soft growl sounding when the girl was pushed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Before she was able to scramble away from him, Austin had her pinned against the ground, grinning down at her as she struggled in his grasp.

The girl let out a shriek as his four large fangs sank forcibly into her throat, her struggling stopping as she trembled in his grasp.

It was best not to fight at this point in case she tore the wounds open further.

The older man leaned back with a purr as he licked his lips.
"I'll miss this, through I suspect your new husband is going to enjoy devouring you, every night."
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 pm

The shriek was enough to push the man to move.

Fuck her decision to keep him locked up.

He bolted, out of her bedroom and through the halls to get out into the gardens. This was the reason he had stayed. Being abused like that was going to stop.

He almost skidded over the grass to get to the man pinning down his mistress.

His hand curled in the Vampire's hair, yanking him back forcefully.

"Get away from 'er."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Austin gave a feral hiss as he was yanked back, his blood stained lips curling up into a snarl as he looked up at the man.

"How dare you lay a hand on me, Slave."

He growled as he grabbed the man's hand and yanked him down onto the ground and pinned him.

Eva yelped and sat up, looking over at the man with tears welling in her eyes as she gripped the wounds on her throat.

"Austin, no! Don't hurt him, please!"

The girl pleaded, yanking on her brother's coat to try and pull him off through he merely battered her away effortlessly.

"So you must be Eva's new play thing, I didn't believe it when Richard told me. Eva, Eva, Eva."

He tutted, shaking his head.

"You've really done it this time, Father isn't going to be pleased when he sees that you brought this home."

He muttered, gripping the man's bright hair tightly.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 pm

"How dare you lay a hand on 'er?" he growled in return.

The man grunted when he was pinned down.

This was what he wanted. For the man to take out his anger on him rather than Eva. Eva didn't deserve being slapped around and he'd take each and every slap for her if he could.

He spat in Austin's face.

"Better lo' than ye, ye hackit bassa."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:08 pm

"How dare I? She is my little sister and I'll do as I please with her."

Austin replied with a laugh, some Vampire families were like this, the strong preyed on the weak and the youngest just had to endure it or grow stronger.

Austin growled as he was spat on, he gripped the man's hair tightly, raising it off of the ground before bashing it back into the dirt over and over again.

"You'll learn your place, Slave, or you'll die soon enough."

Eva gave a sob as she watched the scene in front of her, trying desperately to yank her brother off of the man.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:11 pm

He gave a hiss when his head was bashed back against the ground.

His hands shot up, punching the man square in the face before grasping at his hair, attempting to keep Austin from tearing his hair out.

He was going to end up quite sore after this tousle. He just knew it.

"My place is above bassa's like ye."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Austin gave a snarl as he was struck, the man was pathetically weak, Eva had hit him harder than that before.

To return the favor the Vampire punched the man as hard as he possibly could right in the kidney.

"I'll send you to the underworld then we will see who is above who."

Austin replied with a sick grin as his four, large, sharp fangs came in to view before burying themselves deep into the man's throat, holding him down as he took a deep gulp of blood.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

The man cried out loudly when he was punched.

He allowed loud curses to escape his lips as he was held down.

A softer cry sounded when fangs pierced his skin.

His hands scrabbled to find purchase of the man's back, scraping at his clothed skin, yanking harshly at his once perfectly neat hair. He tried to bring his leg up to wedge it between their bodies and push him away.

He decided that it would be a bad idea for Austin to feel his body stirring at the rough treatment. Rough treatment was, well... Even if he was protecting Eva.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:28 pm

Austin punched the man again, the sound of a rib cracking beneath the strength of his fist echoed through the garden as the Vampire gave a dark purr of satisfaction.

Breaking in a new Slave was always fun and seeing his sister so upset about it was even more enjoyable.

When Eva gave up on trying to beat her brother off of the man she decided to try and force him to retreat.

Her fangs were longer and thicker than her brother's, each new child her father had seemed to get even more violent fangs. She plunged them into her brother's throat before biting into a large chunk of flesh and tearing it back as hard as possibly could, if he lost enough blood he would have to let go.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 pm

The human cried out loudly when his ribs were cracked.

Fuck.

He fought harder, pushing and clawing at the man as he attempted to escape. His breath was shuddering, each inhalation causing pain as his cracked ribs protested.

"Run," he grunted to the girl as his attempts at freeing himself changed.

His hand pushed between them to grasp the man's balls and twist them brutally.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:36 pm

Between Eva tearing at his throat and the Slave twisting his balls, Austin was in a lot of pain. The Vampire cried out loudly as he let go to the man, trying to pull his sister off of him, who skittered away out of reach before grasping the Slave's hand and trying to pry them away from his balls.

Eva moved closer again, pushing her brother over onto his back as he curled up in pain before grabbing onto the man's arm and trying to hoist him onto his feet so they could both run away.

"Get up!"

She pleaded as she looked over at her brother worriedly, she knew it wouldn't take him long to recover.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:38 pm

The man panted heavily as Austin's body finally moved from atop him.

When he was dragged to his feet, he took a moment to grind his foot firmly against the man's balls again, giving him one last burst of pain before he turned to run.

His arm wrapped around his sore ribs as he ran besides the girl.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Eva kept her hand firmly gripping the man's as she ran him through the garden and through a small hole in the wall that only she had found.

She guided him down a path that winded down toward the river.

There nestled between a thick coverage of plants was a small alcove which she often hid in, at least they would be safe here for a little while.

Gently she helped the man sit down on a large rock, looking up at him worriedly as his neck bled.

"Why did you leave my room... I told you to stay..."

She murmured, sniffling softly as she wiped her nose on her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

The man smiled a little at Eva as she helped him sit down on a rock.

His arm stayed firmly around his ribs. They'd definitely need wrapping soon.

"Ye were being hurt. I couldnae let him hurt ye." He'd promised her that he'd keep her safe. He was going to keep to that promise.

His free hand raised to ruffle her hair. "No tears, lass."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Eva couldn't help it, as soon as his hand ruffled through her bloodied hair, tears streaked down her cheeks, mixing with the blood covering her mouth from her attack on Austin.

Her brows furrowed in confusion as she looked up at him as he smiled down at her.

"But now you're hurt too."

They were both injured and in a lot of trouble. Gingerly she moved closer to him, resting her head against his knee as she looked up at him.

"He is going to kill us when we go back."

She muttered, they were as good as dead.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:51 pm

The man shrugged carelessly.

"Better me than you, lass."

He'd rather be the one beaten and bruised than see her hurt in any degree of seriousness. He could only imagine what the bastard could have done to his sister if he hadn't intervened.

He didn't want to dwell on that.

"We'll be all right, lass." He'd find a way to make sure the girl wouldn't be hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:54 pm

This man confused her, she didn't understand him at all.

"Why do you care about me?"

She asked as she looked up at him, subconsciously she was leaning closer to him, even if he was weak, he made her feel safer, it was nice just to have someone to talk to.

"I don't even know anything about you."

She knew nothing and he was the closest person to her.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 pm

He shrugged again.

His morals hitting him in the face every time he wanted to leave because he knew he'd be leaving her alone to suffer through abuse that he could aid in stopping?

Something that he had actually proved today.

She'd gotten away with just a small bite to the neck. He'd taken the brunt o the attack and he would do so again.

"Not much to know, lass."
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 am

"What's your name?"

She asked softly, she didn't know what to call him, she refused to call him 'Slave' like her brother had taken to doing.

He wasn't her Slave, she was never see him that way.

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 am

"Graeme Kerr. Though I usually go by oi, you there, you fat red headed bastard," he joked with a little grin.

"Ye can call me Graeme."

What was he? "Was born to Necromancers." His first instinct was that he was a Necromancer. But he didn't have the powers.

And he damn well knew his blood didn't taste like Necromancer. He'd been fed from numerous times by many different Vampires and none of them could place his taste.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:08 am

"Graeme."

She repeated with a little smile, she liked that name.

"Thank you for helping me, no one has ever tried to stop my brothers before."

It was a weird thing to experience for the first time, she appreciated it through, he would have left her in quite a bad way if he hadn't stopped him.

"You don't smell like a Necromancer..."

She murmured, pressing her nose to his clothed thigh and having a small sniff, he smelled different.
Back to top Go down
Graeme Kerr

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 am

The man nodded when she repeated his name.

That was him. Graeme Kerr, the not quite Necromancer.

"Think nothin' of it, lass. Couldnae let a bassa like the likes of him do anythin' to a bonnie little lass like ye." No man should raise his hand to a woman.

"I know." He really didn't know what he was.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:36 am

"Bassa?"

She asked, tilting her head as she looked up at him. She had never heard of that word before and had no idea what it meant.

"There's no point trying to protect me, Graeme, I need to get use to it before..."

The girl pursed her lips, her thought trailing off for a moment.

"I just need to get stronger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brotherly Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brotherly Love   Brotherly Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Battle Of Crowns :: Nalithia :: The Dry Lands-
Jump to: